ALIEN TRILOGY CHEATS

praetorian13, Undefined, 15 years ago

here are the only cheats needed for the game

1GOTP1NK8CIDBOOTSON to activate this cheat go to the enter password option on to the options menu type the letters in and if the cheats are correct a red sign below the letters,the sign will say cheats activated then press quit and you will be on the options menu again.go down to the exit option and press it after that, you will be on the main screen and at the bottom of the main screen it will say cheats , press that and you will have 3 game options and 1 screen option but just use the game options here the are in order

gimmie weapons off switch to on

infinate ammo off switch to on

player indestructible off switch to on

this cheat is called god mode.....................GOLVL witch stands for go level to activate go to options then enter password type in GOLVL well what ever level you think of,oh yeah do this after god mode.for instance my favorite level is 21 so if you like 21 type in GOLVL21 then it will say cheats activated, exit the password and options screen then you will be on the main screen, press start game and you will be at what ever level you choosed.

will some one read this and leave a comment please?

tashux22, Undefined, 15 years ago

I love this cheat but the only downside you cannot see the ending.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 15 years ago

Cheating's cool and all, but you should only use them if you've beaten the game once already. I only use cheats when it's for something fun, like super jumps or big heads and all that other cool shit...

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

Also you can download Cheatbook Database for free!

you can't jump in alien trilogy and i have beaten the game already

-Bloo-, Undefined, 15 years ago

I mean games in general.

well this game is hella fun

alien-drone, Undefined, 15 years ago

you got that right