Alien Head Drawings

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

heres a couple of Alien head designs I made. and yes they are for my comic. I'll be using the Warrior head design. I'm working on the body right now.

Photobucket

enjoy. :D

tawganator, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Deffinetly, the warrior is the way to go.

thanks. I was going to go with the drone, but drones aren't that much good with fighting.

alien-drone, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

the warrior head looks awesome

thanks.

heres the body design...

Photobucket

the Mouth didn't come out how I liked. but this is how the Alien warrior's body will look in the comic. some of you may wonder why I didn't use the Resurrection body design. heres my answer, The Resurrection design is Terrible! its a horrible shitty design and I hate it. and I especualy hate the fact that the AvP movies used the resurrection body design. yeah its slightly modified but its still horrible design.

what I did use from the resurrection design that to me is the only appealing aspect is the paddle end of the tail. here I used the paddled tail, but I gave it an updated and more appealing look. the torso is based on the original Alien. with other minor changes, the dorsal pipes on the back was not taken from the Resurrection design. I mearly made them more thinner sence the rest of the alien is more streamline. I figured it would make no sence having a skinny Alien with fat bulky dorsal pipes.

the Warrior's Arms and legs arn't nothing new. I just salvaged some parts from the Original Alien and Cameron's Warriors for the look. with some minor touch's by me. and ofcourse I put in the spine under the head. just to bring in something from the original.

finaly I love how the Tongue came out. the design is completely original with some refrence to the first Alien. the Tongue is like another mouth for the Alien. when extended it reachs to 13 inchs long. the mouth on the tongue is designed from scratch. the mouth on the tongue has a latched jaw like ours. inside is the asophaguse wich leads to the Alien's stomach, wich is where your brains go :P. the Alien eats with this inner mouth. wich if you look on the underside of the tongue you can even see its small throught. the Tongue's mouth as I said designed from scratch. particularly the teeth. I will make more art starring this Design.

enjoy.

Waralien, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Wow, I give it three thumbs up. if I had three thumbs.

praetorian13, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

how do you send artwork to the sight?

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

You have to email it to the webmaster, but he has been MIA for so long. TITANOSAUR great job man, both drawings are awesome! Call me old school, but I like the dome alien head more. Now my question to you is, when are you going to start on building a full alien suit?

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Usually you send it to P but I'm not sure if he'll be checking his AVP2 inbox anytime soon.

Great stuff Titan, might have to do another one of these too - don't really have anything else to do at the moment.

thanks guys. glad you like it.

alien-drone, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

the body looks great

superxinyang, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

is the inner mouth drawing have eyes?because i thought i saw some

??? no, it doesn't. shouldn't. maybe its the ribbed surface of the top of the tongue that looks like eyes is what you saw. but no. the Alien has no eyes in this design.