lilwrek is quiting this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lilwrek, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

i am quiting this site no one likes me and i cant get into a clan.:(

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Finally...

But just so you know, i like you more than Praetorian12 or so, so why don't you stay and convince HIM to leave, eh?

...then you can leave too.

Grrrrr sorry, i just woke, up, couldn't help saying that, i don't care who stays or leaves nao weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

_Zwecky_, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

kk thx bi

02121992, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

No one is going to see me on here for awhile.

The-Wolf, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Whoooo!

Lets a PARTY!

lol serious, don't take forums personal.

ok deathwraith i will try. If i do what will you do for me.

Will i do what for you? If you stop spamming, i could even try and convince Bloo to let you in our dead clan!

The-Wolf, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Just follow the rules and look up to the good members on here.

praetorian14, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

yeah look up the members and i'll be on the most hated list .

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Hey, it may be dead, but at least it's remembered, in one way or another. The only reason I don't post there is because everytime I go into the clan room there really isn't any new posts, maybe one or three if we're lucky. In fact I'm going to go there right now...

Oh, and the internet is not serious business. Unless it's MySpace, because then you actually know the people you're talking to, but that isn't the point. The point is don't take everything on the internet seriously. I made that mistake once and I was known as the aLp forum's "humor" guy (not nessecarily a good thing, but not a bad thing either) for a few weeks. But that was a long time ago.

Anyway, just show us that you're a nice guy and then you'll be accepted into a clan.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Damn, and here I was thinking that he was leaving. How can you lot actually try to get this n00b to stay? He should've been banned long ago. Has he even been warned for his ceaseless spam yet?

Still, suppose it don't effect me. Unless he gets into and RP. If he does, I'm wasting this 'tard myself. I've had enough of these n00bs.

Liwrek (or however the hell it's spelled) I hereby declare a Jihad on you. And that Praetorian(not the admin) n00b too. It's about time someone cleaned house.

praetorian14, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

what the heck is a jihad?

predatorion14 quit this site no one likes you k.

(Don't look now but P just deleted a thread => epic day today)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

_Zwecky_, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Praetorian you bloody legend !

'Bout time someone stepped up to the plate.

Heeeey, what the hell, why did the font appear green, i wrote it in red!!!

Edit: do you see it red now, because i wrote it in blue and i see it red. A darker red, but still, red.

Waralien, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Yeah it is in red.

praetorian13, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

death wraith p14 was banned?

superxinyang, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

lilwrek,you know you kust joined this site not more than 2 month.you cant expect to be in a clan and get a sig and somethings like that you know.you need time,stay here

OTANG, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

No need to announce anyone is leaving, or you will be back soon, or you will be away for a while. Nothing personal, but it just isn't needed. Good luck, closed.