Finally, the way the Wolf should have looked

The-Wolf, Yautja, 15 years ago

Hopefully you'll appreciate this Stalker because I remember we both discussing how the Wolf had a greatly face but looked bad in several parts in the movie. Its either his face was hidden by the annoying darkness (even with the brightness turned all the way up, which obvously they did intentionally when he roars) or his mandibles are off and hanging to the side. I found this sculpture of the Wolf, I don't know if its been around but its looks very good and I wish they could of shown the Wolf with the face posed like this in the movie rather than having his face lookin a bit off with the mandibles to the side etc.

http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs22/300W/i/2008/011/3/9/Wolf_Predator_Sculpt_by_Usurp73.jpg

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Hmmm i actually just now realise that no scene in the movie shows The Wolf's face enaugh for someone to remember it, if we hadn't seen it in pics before the release of the movie, we probably wouldn't be able to notice even half the details of it.

_Zwecky_, Yautja, 15 years ago

You mean the Wolf was actually in the movie?

Huh, didn't see him.

Exactly, Deathwraith.

What are you talking about, Zwecky?

black_warrior, Yautja, 15 years ago

I think Zwecky was making a joke about not seeing Wolf off the fact most of the movie shots were so dark...

Oh lol gotcha. haha its even funnier the 1 millionth time. Sorry, I'm so sick of even hearing the darkness problem mentioned ever since AvPgalaxy. Its not hard, use the brightness controll.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

You know , after i watched a version filmed with a camera at the cinema, the original version seemed pretty well-lighted.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

Nah mate, I saw it at the cinema, and havn't seen it since, so I don't have my mind posioned by the small-screen version. I had to use my ears more than my eyes.

superxinyang, Yautja, 15 years ago

hey,the photois pretty nice