New J-Alien design

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I'm sure you all are familar with my attempt at the Space Jockey/Alien Hybrid. he was done good, but he was a bit too big. now I have completely redesigned him. and he looks way better.

Photobucket

heres the link of the obsolite design...

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p32/Megatoph/JockeyAlien.png

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I like the translucent dome, the mandiles don't look too good. The body is good, overall its damn good, Keep up the good work.

lilwrek, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

that is so good i suck at art. =[

@ Predatorv2: thats odd cuz I didn't put mandables on the creature. unless you mean its shall I say "Beak".

the dome was drawn after I drawn the inside of the dome. also the dome was shadded in. if I deside to color it, it would possibly still remain shadded in. francly I rather think its a good improvement than the first design's head.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I was assuming that you had a pair on the other side of the creature's head, but yes you are correct. I'm not too sure about the beak feature, it doesn't seem to be 'alien' enough for me, still a good drawing.

well its suppose to present the Space Jockey's nose. originaly I was gonna have a Trunk that connected to the snout to the chest. the reason the beak is there it to present the Jockey's nose/trunk. you also have to realise I was using pictures of the Space Jockey as refrence and I had to find a way to bypass the rediculess idea of a trunk.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Your art keeps getting better each time. This is probably the best one yet!

thanks Deathdrop

praetorian13, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

that should be the alien in ALIEN ! :]

I rather like the original Alien as is. but it would be nice to see this guy in the Derelict Ship.

tawganator, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Very good, I'm impressed. It just seems so "natural" almost.

thanks.

I think it looks way better then the other one I did. especualy the detail. looks like hes about to jump off the page and headbite you.