What Movies you've seen

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

This is just for my own curiosity, I was wondering what movies related to this site you've all seen. So that means:

Alien
Aliens
Alien3
Alien Resurrection

Predator
Predator2

AVP
AVPR

I've seen them all about four times each, except for predator, I've probably watched that movie 100 times. Also list your favorite part of the movies you've seen.

Mine would be from predator, the whole battle scene between Arnold and the predator.

_Zwecky_, Yautja, 15 years ago

+Alien
+Aliens
+Alien 3
+Alien Resurrection
+Predator
+Predator2
+Alien vs Predator
+Alien vs Predator: Requiem

I bet half the new people on this site havent seen half of those.

broken-tusk, Yautja, 15 years ago

i've seen both predator films (f*cking loads), both avp films (only a few times each) and the whole alien quadrilogy (also f*cking loads).

my favourite scene out of all the movies would be when dallas and ash are in surgery removing kane's space helmet and you first see the face-hugger. the
way it breathes and coils it's tail around kane's neck was really creepy and cool. that and when dallas is in the ventilation system...

broken-tusk, Yautja, 15 years ago

lol forgot to mention both those scenes are from alien...

delta-boy, Yautja, 15 years ago

alien
aliens
alien3
alien:resurection
predator
predator2
alien vs. predator
alien vs. predator:requeim.

fav part would have to be draw up to first battle in aliens,gotta love hudson :D.
fav line "get away from her you bitch!"

predator428, Yautja, 15 years ago

I have only seen Ressurection twice. Now I can't even stand to watch the whole thing. I have seen the rest of both the Alien and Predator movies along with both the AvP. Seen them all too many times to count.

My favorite scene would be in Aliens, when the marines find out what they are truly up against when they start to explore the hive.

killswitch, Yautja, 15 years ago

cool thread

Rough amount of times viewed included lol

AVPR X 1 and never again

AVP X 5 ok

Predator X 10

Alien Rez X 15

Preadtor 2 X 20

Aliens X 30

Alien 3 X 30

Alien X 100 :D

The-Wolf, Yautja, 15 years ago

I've seen them all about a million times each. I'll go into detail later.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

I've seen Alien only three times, Aliens twice, Alien 3 twice, Alien: Resurrection four times (because it's on so damn much), AVP maybe twice, AVPR once, Predator five times, and Predator 2 twice.

Sometimes I wonder why I've seen Predator more than Alien. Maybe because Arnie's in it.

Come on Wolf don't be that way we need details! Bloo Anrold has that effect on people, plus predator is just a damn fine shoot-em-up kind of a movie.

Hehe I guess. Last weekend I saw Terminator and Kindergarten Cop again. Maybe I'll watch another one of his movies.

The-Wolf, Yautja, 15 years ago

Sorry PRED, I didn't have the time.

I don't know whats wrong with you guys but I've seen all of them a million times over. Probably Predator 2 the most and probably Alien3 the least only because I only got it a year or two ago.

My favorite scenes:

Predator: Dillion's confrontation with the Predator. my god, when I saw his arm drop to the ground... best scene. he gets his arm blown off, then it comes running. you know its gonna get uglier but you have no clue whats gonna happen next, the amazing music score adds on the drama. Then the Predator finally lifts Dillion up with his blades as he bleeds to death. Just amazing.

Predator2: The slaughter house showdown. I loved it because you got to see more of the bad ass Predator. Right before it you get to see the great scene in the computer rooms when Keyes explains to Harrigan what the Predator is. You get to see him take out Peter's men, see him struggle with his gear, cut Keyes in half, reveal his face and call Danny Glover an ugly mother fucker!

AvP: The scene when the Predators come down and kill the mercs. Even though it was way too simular to the penthouse seen in P2 it was really the only scene that glorified the Predators and was true to them Plus it was the first time you see multiple Predators work together.

AvPr: Even though it was too damn hard to decide, it has to be the scene from when the Wolf smashes into the hostbital to the Predalien battle. Of course, the Wolf tares several Aliens apart, smashing one's face in with his wristblades, decking an Alien in the face, blowing apart two others with his caster, shanking the Predalien with his blades, and dicing two Alien's heads off with his shuriken and nailing Jesse's girlfriend. Then seeing the Wolf gettin knocked down the elevator shaft by an Alien because you actually see an Alien do something to the Wolf and it was cool to see both those creatures in that kind of area like in Predator2 and Aliens.

Alien: The scene we first see the Alien fullgrown and probably the scariest the creature will ever be. Because it looked so real and creepy, its like opening your closet it and finding a huge bug and then having it bite your head open. Just awesome.

Aliens: The scene when the Marines enter the hive and then get ambushed by the Aliens. Just action packed, and gory.

Alien 3: The scene when the guy sneaks up on the Alien eating someone. Just creepy.

Alien Ressurection: The scene when the Aliens first break out and start killing everyone.

I was trying to keep my numbers accurate, lets put it this way, I've seen them all enough to argue about them lol. That was great part in predator, how they made Dillion's arm fall off, cool stuff.

superxinyang, Yautja, 15 years ago

i watched alien alien2 alien3 and avp.planing to watch alien4 then predator predator .and finally if older allows i am going to watch avpr .i have avp vcd at home .i watch all these movies through ppstream

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

I watched all of them, don't remember anything else kkthxbai :*:*:*<3:3

Oh except for that scene in Alien, where the xeno omes after that guy in the vents, and tight before they lose contact it looks like the alien's gonna hug him.

OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH, and that scene in predator 2 when the predator was shooting at some guy and then he turns to go after the main guy but the plasmacaster still shoots the other way, hitting that first guy (maybe Keys? can't remember)

the_doctor, Yautja, 15 years ago

alright ive seen most of the films countless times bar res and AvP-R. so favourite scenes? well..

Predator: the whole film is this one thrill ride, only giving glimpses of the hunter, i first saw the film when i was probably 3 or so and i still have two moments burned into my memory. AH-nold rubbing mud all over himself (that doesnt sound to good out of context) and the reveal of the pred's true face. an awesome monster design by a master of it.

Predator 2: I love alot of this film and i say love but it will always be the final confrontation from the amputation to the finish that i love.

Alien: honestly in Alien what interests me most is the scenes inbetween all the blood that show that even in the future we are not some over civilised beings but just the same old workers. the whole film is really just a great examination of humanity and they way we deal with terror. anyone spot the irony?

Aliens: powerloader. say no more.

Alien 3: Fincher's underrated great, the look and feel is brilliantly set up. to me though its the final scene of Ripley falling into flames that pretty much sums up the whole film. finality to the series that is deeper than alot realise.

Alien Res: i'll tell you the worst thing in this film. Newborn. wrecked everything. though that guy with the two guns up his sleeve is pretty cool.

AvP: in the final fight where we see scar leap, spin and stab the queen in the head with a very pointy stick. felt my heart leap in the cinema when i saw it. if only the whole film was like that

AvP-R: the sewer fight. cmon laser grids and a whole lotta ass kicking, loved it even if it was very unrealistic in terms of the franchise.

so there ya go.

xenotaris, Yautja, 15 years ago

I remember watching predator when i was little, scared the crap out of me when i saw its face. same with predator 2. Alien and Aliens gave me nightmares.
10 years ago i saw alien 3 gave me goosebumps, alien rez was kind of scary at first expectaly the newborn, now alien rez is like what the hell is this? Alien vs predator thought it was okay at first like the alien and predator action scenes but now its like alien rez.
AVPR was okay, only part i didn't like was the little kid, pregnatnt women, and jesse's girl friend all dying in the movie.

Favorites:
Aliens (Perfect Sci-fi Military plot)
Alien (Perfect Gothic sci-fi setting)
Predator (Awsome)
Predator 2 (Cool)
Alien 3 (Creppy, but cool)
AVPR (Ok, but cool action scenes)
Alien Rez (a typical sci-fi movie unitil the end is a stab in the alien franchise's back, a alien mixied with jurassic park)
AVP (paul w. anderson makes all of his movies have super charcaters, queen's secondary jaws way too small, Queen not strong enough to break frostbiten wood, c'mon the queen's stronger then that.)

Just turned 19 today, and been an alien and predator fan all my life. since i was about 5

In my opinion, Alien 3 is WAY underrated. I'm not saying we can't have opinions, I'm just saying it's not that bad. It was actually a great movie.

What killed the movie for me, was the poor CGI alien effects.

Venom, Yautja, 15 years ago

I seen all off them several times except for that requiem movie which sucked my balls. Hehhehehehe. I will elaborate on my favorite scenes and stuff later on etc ect.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Alien 3 was really great actually, i never minded the poor CGI, i just thought the runner "moves differently". And when it was close to Ripley's face it still looked great to me, so i don't know why anyone would think Alien 3 isn't as good as Alien or Aliens.