Updating this site

Champ, Undefined, 15 years ago

Whoeer runs this site should update it, like in movies there is'nt the new AVP movie. Plus as a bonus they should have hints, tips and cheats for all the games that revolve around the Alien and Predator franchises

shadowatching, Undefined, 15 years ago

I think thats not nice to mention it. Plus the owner don't really come here much any more. he is probably very busy with other things to do, outside of this thread. I am sorry, if i came off abit harsh, I don't mean to be.

But, if you have tips for games, there is an offtopic thread you can use. I am going to bump it up for you

^_^

The-Wolf, Undefined, 15 years ago

I still think the info on this site needs to be completed.

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 15 years ago

"I think thats not nice to mention it."- Why shadow? Maybe if people bring it up enough or email praetorian enough he'll get a hint, and check on his site again.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

Do you not see how some incredebly powerful shock has made shadow lose all sense of logic, responsibility, humour, dignity, washing her clothes, brushing her teeth, and most importantly making a difference? Well, anyway, shadow said that i think because, like me, she is already used to this site being like this, and changes just seem... wrong... you know what i'm saying? New features would just be wierd.

But with updating the movies and stuff like that i agree, i practically agree with everything, gee, what a wierd person i am!