best shit in a long time!

praetorian14, Undefined, 15 years ago

okay so when i get a job i want to be like Tom Woodruff or Alicce Gills well it took me 3 hours to make i made an alien movie well iwent onto my profile,played around with the media player and movie making icon then igot my grandmas camera and videod me playing alien triology downloaded it onto the media player made a beginning were its like someone was typing it on there it said alien triology gameplay.then i added credits at the end and finally published it onto the autoplayer and i made a movie yes! yes!

Stalker, Undefined, 15 years ago

The next Spielberg, ladies & gentlemen...

FireHunter, Undefined, 15 years ago

Let's see it then, praetorian14, i want to see it.
Lol, Stalker.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

Wow there's really a chance you'll drive Stalker insane, Praet, he's already acting almost like me! Anyway, let's see the piece of something you made!

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 15 years ago

Stalker I'm going with the next Anderson by the sound of things.

black_warrior, Undefined, 15 years ago

lmao, nice one PRED. but im interested in seeing this vid aswell.

i just made a new one with me fighting the queen uhh i
can't get the media player to put my videos on here. does anyone have a widows hp because i keep trying to drag my videos onto this text and it won't let me. does anyone know how to put videos on here?

it wont work someone help me please.

predator428, Undefined, 15 years ago

You have to upload them to a website such as YouTube. Then provide a link.

i did and takes over half an hour so i quit uploading it

predator428, Undefined, 15 years ago

...I am sure that you can spare half an hour to show us this great movie of yours.

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 15 years ago

Your best bet would be to make an account on youtube and host your video there, this site won't allow you to direct host files. www.youtube.com

okay i put it on youtube but it might take a while before it is actually in the videos but i finished uploading. it is called ALIEN TRILOGY me vs the queen!

LOL at wraiths comment he actually is starting to talk like you i'll drive him batty :)

okay guys go to youtube.com and type in ALIEN TRILOGY me vs the queen!with ((alien trilogy)) in capital but if you guys tell me how to set up a link then you can see it right here!

Am i missing something.......i saw something with a video game and a camcorder...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CCIIm5Ml7U

Hmmm well... it's cool that it hit you right when you moved the camera at one point lol.

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 15 years ago

"yes"
lol nicley done mate except the camrea work, all I saw was the legss of the queen and thats it, prehaps you should try putting something und the cam next time ...like a book...other than that good job ;).

Well i guess if you mean gaming skill in beating the queen good job, but as far as an original video as i thought it was gonna be.....eh.

Venom, Undefined, 15 years ago

woah, at least this got more comments than my video.... which took me around 8 hours to do lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um84XnkA9Pc

killswitch, Undefined, 15 years ago

hah trying to drag the videos onto the text. HP Compaq.... :(

i find it hard to believe that anyone that computer illiterate would actually have the ability to produce videos that wouldn't look terribly unprofessional as a result of bad editing. These days you need skill operating software such as Premier and Final Cut Pro (used for avpR) to produce even decent short movies.

But you could be about to prove me wrong.

Oh, are you referring to and interest in becoming a movie director? That would be fun lol.

--------------------------------
Edit.

Sorry, first i didn't realize this was actually up yet.

Second, : i thought it was short movie, not you playing alien trilogy (Which by the way brought back a few memories)

haha you wanna fire that camera operator .... i dont even think final cut pro could help you there. lol

i was hoping for a fan movie shot in your college at night with an alien chasing after you or some shit. lol like alien/cloverfield. dodgy camera work creating tension and excitement/ hiding the need for greater effects.

hah maybe someone could do one of those hehe

Wow you... you seriously expected the lord of the spam to do such a complex thing?! What are you drunk or something?