do you want alien and predator to be real?

superxinyang, Yautja, 15 years ago

i dont really want alien to be real cause we will not survive it .and i myself doesnt like be stuck in resin and facehugged by a facehugger and then finally killed by my own son(the chestbuster).it is pretty gross
predator,thats a different story altogether.so what does you guys think?

The-hunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

I hope not but if thay are out their then the f**ks will regret attacking earth when im around.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 15 years ago

Of course not. Do you WANT to get eaten?

shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

I wouldn't mind seeing a predator thought. That I think would be kick ass ^_^

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

No more killing stuff pl0x. Freedom first!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 15 years ago

Seeing a pred would be great up until it ripped your spine out...

predalienking, Yautja, 15 years ago

hard to say an alien is in my opinion awsome but so is predator cant say i would like to see an alien then run like heck for the nearsest gun to save my life

praetorian14, Yautja, 15 years ago

dude i would like get pheremone extracts from the aliens so i wouldn't die and toatally own a hive in my house that would be fucking sweet.

:) DREAM DREAM DREAM.......................

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 15 years ago

....oooorighty then*backs away slowly* like DD said seening the pred would be cool before it kills you, as for the alien it would be a shityourself both of fear and excitment then kill yourself before it takes you to the hive to facehugged(if it kills yah then you dont have to worry about shooting yourself) kinda thing.

The-Wolf, Yautja, 15 years ago

Hell yeah! Me and the Wolf would chill all the time and hunt Aliens! Then get high and watch Predator movies!

I would just stand there and cock my head to the side watching him. If preds are like we think. He won't harm an unarmed person.

yeah well ya know what wolf there is only 2 predator movies and predator doesn't know how to get high,the only thing pred seems to know how to do is kill,hunt,and rape(as seen in yarslov's conception)

wait a freaking second. Yautja don't freaking rape. Where is this conception you speak of?!

-gets really pissed but would clam down if shown link- I will defend my yautja's to the very end.

artwork on page 3 a red picture click and you'll see

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

praetorian14 what your talking about doesn't speak for all of us, yes we do enjoy the hunt and killing prey, lol but that yautja was just lonely.

ahh the artist, yea. Maybe that person wants to feel a pred in them. I guess, thats why My pred is a HBYRID. A child of a human and pred. So yea, i doubt they would rape. Maybe have sex with a willing person. But i doubt it would even happen.

Stalker, Yautja, 15 years ago

Praet, that picture was just fan art, and it was absolutely stupid in the first place. I have no idea why you would base your opinions on predators off of some idiotic fan drawing.

lilwrek, Yautja, 15 years ago

thiers no such thing as aliens thier not real!!!

Stalker, Yautja, 15 years ago

Aw jeez...I was under the impression they were...

superxinyang, Yautja, 15 years ago

lilwrek,how can you be for sure?we havent explore the whole space yet......
it would be a new species like they said in alien 1
you just never know......
also, predator doesnt rape!!!that artwork is some dumbass guy's drawing.predaotr only does rap

xenotaris, Yautja, 15 years ago

If we were in the future and have spaceships we will be find if the xenomorphs and yautjas exist