if a superfacehugger facehug a predator,what kind of alien will come out?will it be a queen?

superxinyang, Yautja, 15 years ago

it might be a queen predalien

delta-boy, Yautja, 15 years ago

hmm.... it all depends really, but i cant say for sure,but i do now it would be one ugly mother hybrid.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Hey, since even when a normal facehugger results in a queen when facehugging a predator, imagine what would happen if a suparfacehugger facehugged one. Fox would probably say that that's how humans were created or something. But in a normal, fox-money-mania-free (FMMF) situation, yes, a queen chestburster would burst through the predator's chest. Otherwise i would take that AvP disc and rip it to pieces, then pee on it and flush it right down the drain.

The-hunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

I think it would be a normal queen as the superfacehugger is pure blood i think. If it is it does not compine with the hosts DNA.

Stalker, Yautja, 15 years ago

Well AVP-R stepped on the theory that Queens don't take traits from their host...and the entire super-facehugger method of producing a Queen.

killswitch, Yautja, 15 years ago

Queen obviously !! Be that not the point of a super-face-hugger?

superxinyang, Yautja, 15 years ago

so it will be a normal queen?

predator428, Yautja, 15 years ago

It should, but the Bros killed that theory when they made the predalien a queen.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

I'm getting tired of the bullshit Requiem got people to believe about how Queens are made. You know what? Storks bring them. Storks from outer space that speak Swahili and look suspiciously like a shark's mouth bring them to life.

But seriously, here's how it goes down.
There are 2/3 embryos inside a Superfacehugger.
One of them and ONLY one of them is a Queen and will be a regular looking Queen. No Predqueen, no chicken shit, no flying mouse Alien or any of that other stuff.
The the other ones AREN'T Queen embryos. They'll be regular Aliens that take traits from its host. Like in Alien 3. The Dogalien came from the Superfacehugger. So did Ripley's Queen. The regular Aliens ALWAYS come first. You can probably say that the other Aliens coming from Superfacehuggers have the privelage of being called Preatorians, because the sole purpose of those Aliens is to protect the host carrying the Queen.