what alien is stronger

lilwrek, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

i think the predalien is the strongest out of the and drons and so. warriors. but this does not have the queen in it.

praetorian13, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

i agree

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

i don't know if to cry or laugh... this is so damn stupid. i mean... how... seriously... "i agree?"... this is... oh shit this is too funny.... sorry, i can't think of anything, i am laughing my ass off.

Waralien, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Easy Death, I know its funny(points at rookie Xenos and laughs along side Death)
But to answer, yes, the Predalien is stronger only because of the strength trait of the Predator being passed to it. Without it, it just be another mishaped Xeno.

The-Wolf, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I don't even know what this is about.

If its about the strongest Alien, its either the Queen or the Predalien.

He's saying which alien(excluding the queen) is the strongest.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Sorry but when i saw that thing with
"hi li.wrek i am a big fan of you i read your topics evry day. i am a big avp fan like you."
and then i see this, where he says tat thing that makes no sense and this guy replies "i agree", it's just too much, good thing i already shit today, or i'd shit myself right now.

But anyway, yes, as it's been said, the predalien would be bigger and stronger than the other drones. I'm wonderig though, how would a predalien look after shedding the dome... Also, the runner (dogalien) is considered to be smaller than the drones bursted from humans, and a bit weaker, but more agile and fast.

ErdeKaiser, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

well of course the predalien will be stronger than the rest of its ilk, it has Pred DNA plus its a jouvenile queen, which, i cant compare it to a predalien warrior or drone, but i would guess it would have an advantage over them being the highest saste and all.

A runner thinks differently than the xenos incubated in humans as well, though, with its agility and more animalistic nature going for it, i dont think it would be able to take down a Predalien or even a warrior.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Not all Predaliens are Queens. Being able to reproduce without having come from a Superfacehugger is one in a trillion, if not impossible. Our favorite Predalien in AVPR happened to be that one.

vevlaa, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

So is there any Visible difference of the faceuggers?

I mean the Facehuger that got the Pred in AvP (and became the predalien of AvP:R) Looks just like a normal, Facehugger...

The-Wolf, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Yeah so? The reason its a Predalien is because it came from a Predator! I don't understand what you mean, dude.

vevlaa, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I Was just commentig on the whole "superfacehugger" thingy...

Well there isn't a difference. Actually I think that since the predalien wasn't from a superface hugger, it would have been a normal alien. But I think that it was able to change its self when it couldn't find a superface hugger to create a queen.

There ARE differences between Facehuggers and Superfacerapers, actually. The Superfacehugger is a lot more darker in terms of its color, has webbed legs, seems to be a bit bigger, and can hold more than one burster. It also seemed to be the only hugger capable of carrying a Queen, until now that is...

Also, because of its importance in creating a new Queen, I'd think that it can endure more than a regular Facehugger.

The hugger in Alien 3 was a Superfacehugger, even though you only saw it for a few seconds. If you paused the scene you could definitely tell a difference. At least I could, but then I already knew it was one.

But that's why it impregnated not only the ox/dog, but Ripley as well. Not all of the Chestbursters it carries are Queens. When the one that isn't a Queen grows into an adult, it protects the host that would be carrying the Queen embryo, which is why the Dogalien (or 'Runner') seemed to be stalking (but protecting) Ripley.

I think I was the one who made a topic about what the Superfacehugger looks like but I'm not sure.

Stalker, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

The predalien is easily the strongest of the aliens we have seen, with the exception of the Queen. In AVP-R it was shown shunting smaller warriors out of the way with ease, and breaking through concrete as it escaped the sewers.

As far as the super-facehugger debate is concerned. That is one of the glaring inconsistencies in AVP-R. The predalien never should have been a Queen in the first place, being born from a normal facehugger, with its only unique characteristic being that it was born outside of a hive environment. The original drone from Alien was birthed in a similar situation, & it was certainly not a developing Queen.

These lone Drones are said to be called greys. As interesting as the Predalien was, it shouldn't have been a Queen in the first place, unless they come up with some lame excuse like, "Oh, some Superfacehuggers look exactly like regular Facehuggers," or some other bullshit like that.

i am only 10 i love avp thow i have seen all the movie of alien and predator and avp.

superxinyang, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

ithink it is predalien.

OTANG, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Whoa, how does a 10 year old find his way here? Anyways. I'd have to agree with Stalker.

I AM 10 BUT I KNOW A LOT OF AVP AND ALIENS

Stalker, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Stop spamming the forum with pointless drivel.