Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › So in Alien Ressurection............

Forum

So in Alien Ressurection............

Register or login to post
Unknown
2005-01-21 16:00:56
Undefined

So in Alien Resurrection the new born was a mixture between what exactly??
AVPFREAK
2005-01-21 16:04:20
Undefined
it was a mixture between alien and ripley DNA. see, the queen was crossed with human DNA, so it got a human reproductive system.

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.
Unknown
2005-01-21 16:06:35
Undefined
ohhhhh so the chestburster that they took from ripley's chest was a queen chestburster and since it the host (ripley) was a human the queen inherites a human reproductive system. Well then wouldn't all queens have a human reproductive system because aren't all queen hosts human?

Brian
AVPFREAK
2005-01-21 16:08:26
Undefined
no, see during the cloning, human and alien DNA was mixed up. Hence the mutated ripley clones 1-7 and ripley having acid blood.

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.
Unknown
2005-01-21 16:11:39
Undefined
yes I get that part but why does the queen have an human reproductive system and how did the human and alien dna get mixed together???

Brian
AVPFREAK
2005-01-21 16:15:23
Undefined
when they cloned ripley, they messed up. the genes were mixed giving the alien warriors human-like traits and ripley keen senses and acid blood. also, the grotesque clones looked like half human half alien. the queen's DNA just had a larger than normal human DNA count. she was normal for a while, but then she grew a human reproductive system because of the abnormal genes and gave birth to an alien with more human DNA.

for more info go to anchorpointessays.com and click on queen and newborn info.

Unknown
2005-01-21 16:25:50
Undefined
thanks much AVPfreak. by the way read that you are a fan of Jurassic Park and I have been a fan since I was 5. If ya ever want to discuss about JP just give me a holla :)

Brian
AVPFREAK
2005-01-21 17:11:47
Undefined
ok man cool to meet another jurassic fan. hav u read the book?

Unknown
2005-01-21 17:57:04
Undefined
no but I have heard it is much better

Brian
Unknown
2005-01-21 17:57:44
Undefined
PLease tell me you also thought the third JP was ridiculous

Brian
AVPFREAK
2005-01-21 18:47:16
Undefined
it was weird but okay. the only things i really liked about it was the effects and velociraptors. it wasn't nearly as good as the first two though.

Xenomorphose
2005-01-21 22:51:03
Undefined
It was a Praetorian.

Unknown
2005-01-22 01:55:23
Undefined
I thought the third was alright too but I hated when the spinosarus killed the T-Rex because for 1. spinosarus weren't even half the size of t-rexes and 2. no dinosaur other than the raptors would use its arm to snap necks.

Brian
Register or login to post

Predator Comics

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners