Alien vs Predator 3

tashux22, Undefined, 15 years ago

Fox confirmed AVP3 for the future, anyone happy with AVP3 getting made.

predator428, Undefined, 15 years ago

Uh...do you have anything to back this up? At all?

killswitch, Undefined, 15 years ago

"According to horror news website ShockTilYouDrop Aliens vs Predator 3 is going to be made."

Its certainly not fact though and the source is 'anonymous'.

Im not sure. As ive said before Fox wont make a movie if its not going to make money and judging by AVPR it would be suicide to make another. That said, as enological as it would seem, you never know. Theres always going to be a few kids to go and watch it!!

The-Wolf, Undefined, 15 years ago

Maby suicide for some but it could be good for others. Not everyone expects the AvP movies to the same as the originals.

predatoress, Undefined, 15 years ago

Gah they'll just end up raping the genre worse.

I honestly have to base my interest only by the basis of the originals. And I'm losing the taste of the entire predator/alien universe just 'cos seeing what it've become.

I still hope it just stays as a rumour.

lilwrek, Undefined, 15 years ago

yes avp3 will get made i bet you.5/5 and i am happy for avp3 to get made it will tell us what will happen to the lady in avp-r.

praetorian13, Undefined, 15 years ago

yeah do you have anything to back you up where did you guys find that out?

vevlaa, Undefined, 15 years ago

Well, i HOPE they make a AvP3

They shure need to, just to fix up in the total errors o AvP:R like the whole PredalienQueen thingy = WTF?

When I saw the movie, I allmost walked away when I saw that...

SO PLEASE MAKE A GOOD AVP3 MOVIE!

-Bloo-, Undefined, 15 years ago

You know which Predalien scene was my favorite? When it died. As much as I wanted to see a Predalien on the big screen, the one we got was a load of BS.

I'd rather have an Alien 5. Or a new Predator game that doesn't suck after a month.

xenotaris, Undefined, 15 years ago

I hope this one is the future and the weyland-yutani is reseruccted and creates the Xenoborgs. Can't wait to see the Colonial Marines again. And bring back the Orginal Alien and Aliens Design.