Pred Figures

celtic102, Yautja, 18 years ago

Im looking for the Scar Pred Figure. i once seen the Pred 2 one but i didn't Like them does anyone know where to get them (besides the internet) and does anyone know if any of the Forbidden Planets have them ???

The best Pred saved for last

my Horror site
www.evildays.co.nr

bug-hunt, Yautja, 18 years ago

Ebay is all ways a good one, or you could try Spawn.com, and as for forbidden planet they should have them in store.

bug-red-sky-sig.jpg
Bug-Renders

we are talking about the mc farlane toy's?

bug-red-sky-sig.jpg
Bug-Renders

Angus_Alien, Yautja, 18 years ago

I just checked, and yes, they do.
How odd, I don't remember that from before. I tell ya, I still carry the battle scars, searching for some of these Action Figures.
Well, my bad, I guess they DO sell from Spawn.com

...and you will know my name is the lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

They do sell directly from Spawn.com?
Not the last time I checked, maybe I'm wrong. But I coulda been certain they didn't.

celtic102, Yautja, 18 years ago

well i am

The best Pred saved for last

my Horror site
www.evildays.co.nr

Spawn.com doesn't actually sell them, but they have links to places that do...

Not really dude, they are hard as hell to find. I felt like I was searching the globe for my Celtic and Scar figures last year.
The best advice I can give, is keep an eye out. Certain gaming, movie, and toy stores carry them. Like Suncoast, Spencer's Gifts, IB Games, Sofware Etc, KB Toys, Toys R Us, ect.
Good luck.

they do sell items there, + i have them all including the limited edition stealth pred which is all clear.....from spawn.com

bug-red-sky-sig.jpg
Bug-Renders

the_doctor, Yautja, 18 years ago

i was lucky i got celtic,grid and battle in one go the only ones i had to search for the elder and scar and i fuond them eaisly at this collectors shop they had all the alien and pred mcfarlane toys

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

Crpl_Hicks, Yautja, 18 years ago

I have celtic, the ONLY pred I could find. I wanted Scar too...

Fear. Fear is the mind killer. I will let my fear go over me and when I do only I will remain. Fear is the mind killer.

the_doctor, Yautja, 18 years ago

they sell from that collectors club thing on spawn.com but last time i checked they were sold out of the AvP figures damn i wanted that clear one so bad damn u international postage rates!!!

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/