My skull

Waralien, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Ok guys and gals here is an old favorite. This is My skull. Its like keep away but anything can happen. Here are the rules.

Rule 1:
Who ever has the skull has the skull. No one one can post saying they have the skull if they didn't do anything to the holder yet.

Rule 2:
In My Skull, people can knock each other out for a set amount of posts(1-5 post). When a person is knocked out for any # of posts they cannot post until the # indicated is up. In other words if your knocked out for 3 posts, you have to wait for 3 post from other people. AND NO KILLING!!!!! This is strictly for fun.

Rule 3:
Anything goes, except killing. Trust me I've seen the old my skulls and it gets pretty hectic.

Rule 4:
Limit the amount of times you post. You cannot post right after an eailier post of yours. If you post yourself getting the skull, wait till someone gets the skull from you.

Rule 5:
If you have the skull and someone posts trying to get it, you can't post trying to defend yourself.

Rule 6:
NO GODMODDING!!!! What I mean is you can say what the person who has the skull is doing. EX.(I have skull, someone tries to take it, he can't say what my actions and movements are.

Well that wraps up rules. If I left anything out or if you have questions, put on your post (Side note). I'll check them and answer them.

Ok I'll start.

I see foolish Predators walking with the Queen's skull. I rush foward and take them all out.
My skull

Lone_Hunter2, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I jump down in front of waralien and bash him over thhead with combistck then run away shouting "thanks for brining back the my skull game"

My skull

Waralien- out for 2

Graf, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I uncloak in front of the running LH and give him a good smack in the chops and roar,' This game is SWEET!'
then i run in the opposite direction,

my skull

P.S. MWAHAHA

(edit: Sorry... Out 3 posts)

Offtopic: how many post am I out for cause if im not then im gonna take that skull back

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

i come up behind you and use the dreaded og stick to knock you out for three turns.

My Skull

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Off Topic: Just to let you know again, THIS GAME'S RULES DON'T SAY THAT YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO TAKE SOMEONE OUT FOR A NUMBER OF TURNS BECAUSE IF THAT WERE THE CASE, THE GAME WOULD EVENTUALLY STOP, EVERY PLAYER BEING OUT FOR A NUMBER OF TURNS FFS because i don't know if you've noticed, but there are few players and also, taking the skull from eachother for a long time can be fun too and help you pass time on the site when there's nothing else to do. So stop asking for how many turns you're out if he didn't say, just take the skull. And also, if you ever wanna be a jackass and edit your post to make it look like someone posted even though you took him out, or if you wanna just suggest that someone did that, even if it's not true, just don't. Because this is a Topica Non Grata and it's likely to be taken down at the first sign of bringing trouble. So please, for your sake, just keep it fun, please.

Sorry if i broke any rules by saying this (ex: acting like a moderator), if that is the case, remove my post or tell me and i'll remove it myself? Or warn me, or whatver? I mean, you're the mods, you decide...

Oh, just to help continue the game, I land right on Fire's back and daze him, then slap him and take the skull, running away like there's no tomorrow.

MY SKULL!!!

Off topic: I assume u are talking about my stupid mistake withsaint when he wasnt out for any posts? well agian I apologize but who says Im not trying to have fun? I just want to be specfic cause sometimes people foget to post how long the person they just knocked out forso for future refence just post 0 instead of leaving it blank(obviuslay that last part is not directed at DW just wanna point that out so an argument doesnt start,or in this case increse,) but hey fuck it just ingore this post and keep the game going guys and girls.

predator428, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Predator428 was walking down a city street, enjoying the breeze. Then, Death Wraith came skipping down the road holding a queen's skull. Predator428 casualy walked up with his speargun and kneecapped Death Wraith. As he lay screaming, Predator428 reached down and grabbed the skull. He then went on his way, enjoying the breeze.

Out for 2.

Lone hunter woke up and began looking for the skull on his way he found graf, fire uhnter and deathwraith but none of them had the skull.

he finally found pred428 and then jumped down in front of him and shouted PIMP SLAP BIATCH! and slapped so hard he sent him flying a few feet across and he hit his head on a tree.

LoneHUnter then picks up the alien queens skull and moon walks away singing "you've hit by, you've been struck by a smooth criminal"

My skulll

out for 1

Graf got up and ran down the street looking for Deathwraith... Who was screaming and holding his knee. He doesn't have the skull.... Hmm....

Graf finds LH again and goes, 'Mwahahaha' from the top of a building. He then fires his plasma caster in front and behind LH. Then he uses a blunt smart disk to grab the skull and pull it to the top of the puilding, at the same time as striking L:H in the face

My skull

out for 3

once again graf is beaten brutally by the fiend wielding the dreaded og stick, but instead of whacking the shit out of him with it, i summon a grue to come and eat him.
it spits out the skull and i take it.
graf out for three turns inside the grue's stomach.

MY SKULL

Kidd, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

The marine simply walks up to Firehunter, takes the skull from his hands and strolls on by like nothing happened.
Firehunter is dumbfounded by Kidd's actions for one turn.

Waralien jumps up from behind Kidd and slams his helmet down on his head. As Kidd struggles with his helmet, Waralien takes the skull and runs off into the horizon.

My Skull (out for one)

I see waralien holding the skull and i throw the og stick at him, it's hits him in the loins and he collapses in pain, i grab the skull and og stick and he's out for 3 turns.

my skull

Lone runs past graf and finds kidd struggling with his helment says hi mate good to see you again thens runs off to find the skull

LH sees WA withering in pain thenn continues on to find Fire hunter with the skull lone hunter jumps on his back slamming FH int to the ground which knocks FH out lone hunter picks up the skull, but then sees the og stick"what the hell?" LH picks it up looks at it then says "aliens dont need weapons, you should be ashamed!" in a moking voice then he shoots the og stick with his plasma caster and throws it aside for it to burn

LH then walks away with the skull and starts singing every song he knows

MY skull

Fire out for 2 og stick out permentaley

Graf bursts out of the beasts chest... How ironic, and smacked it upside the head. "Didn't your mother teach you any manners?" He screamed at the creature. He then turned his body around and saw Firehunter, the one who had imprisoned him inside the foul beast and he cloaked, snuck up behind him and realized that he didn't have the skull. Graf looked around and saw a broken og stick and LH, walking away singing loudly and obnoxiously. Graf walked up, tapped him on the shoulder, and then kicking him in his crotchular area. He then called an ambulance so that Lone_Hunter would be taken to the hospital for five turns.

MY SKULL

no woriies WA its sorted good job Graf.

Hey guys watch it. This is the sort of thing that causes problems. I don't want you guys getting warnings because of this.

abunn6, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

abunn6 heres the others fighting and jumps on graf and realises he has his queens skull and takes it

my skull

i get up, seeing my og stick lying broken on the ground, i rip a tree out of the ground and carve a new one. i then see abunn and use my new but not as powerful og stick to mug him and plant drugs in his pocket, i grab the skull and bail. he is out for 2 turns.
My skull