Ok I want to hear everybodys threory's on da aliens.

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

Got any good threorys that ya would like to share about the xenomorph...oh and no postin s**t.....thank u!

Im the first (prototype) Alien Drone......I didnt come from the queen I was made in a lab by the jockeys,but Im still part of the hive...I just dont go by the orders of the queen.

donut, Undefined, 19 years ago

=`( aww guys...that was my theory...

DONUTSIG.jpg

Luv the idea of the queen swimin to another country,Dave man I still hate dat idea of them naturally evolvin,the one of it bein created just sounds alot errier.......how ya been people?

Im the first (prototype) Alien Drone......I didnt come from the queen I was made in a lab by the jockeys,but Im still part of the hive...I just dont go by the orders of the queen.

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

theories? only that the aliens actually evolved are were NOT created. that just ruins the whole ethos of the creature. somewhere out there in the dark reaches of the universe these creatures were born and from then on out they began to breed and from death there became life for these nightmarish creatures.

daveberg.jpg

i also would like to think the queen from AVP is not actually dead. given their extreme capacity to survive in any environment i'd say it was a poor outlook to think that dropping into the sea would kill her majesty. And yes she could survive the pressure - aliens can survive in space without the need for oxygen - water is not really going to effect them.

daveberg.jpg

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

wonder what there eco systems like? as for the queen mybe she will get eaten by killer whales ;].....j/k i agree it was a ending kinda left me thinking wtf

topdogg.jpg

maybe if shes hungry she'll actually finish off the last remaining great whites....though the water is actually too cold for them down there so i'll just leave that remark alone...

daveberg.jpg

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

but she could swim to another country and start a new hive

topdogg.jpg

aliens invade canada!!!!
anyway even if she frozen into a ice block. she would still be live.

THE ALIEN PLOUGE:
WE ARE BOURNE WHEN ONE OF YOURS DIES.
WE ARE A LIVING DISASTER.
WE ARE THE APOCALYPSE FROM SPACE!!!!!!

of course she would. aliens can survive any hostile environment, they are specifically made to preserve themselves under any circumstances.

daveberg.jpg

heres my theory, soon there wont be any aliens left cos the shadowclan will rip them to bits!!

-topslice launches an attack at the alien home firing plasma shots into the hive-

alien_predator009.gif

Dragous, Undefined, 14 years ago

firing plasma shots in a hive don't always work becuase way one thinking can be differnt from another way of thinking mostly alien for sertain they think on how to over through someone in numbers and in differnt angle of take a target down I might add!

thepredatorwolf, Undefined, 14 years ago

To be honest i agree that it was a poor ending to what could of been a great movie(though the rest seemed pretty entertaining and didn't mess up stuff about the xenomorphs and yautja)... but maybe there were just creatures on a planet then were taking by the space jockeys, the killed there owners(space jockeys) then the predators found them and used them for the perfect hunt...

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

"firing plasma shots in a hive don't always work becuase way one thinking can be differnt from another way of thinking mostly alien for sertain they think on how to over through someone in numbers and in differnt angle of take a target down I might add!"

BUT

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Mebber, Undefined, 14 years ago

even never ever.

Shadowwall, Undefined, 14 years ago

Wazaaaa here's my idea

So in AVP 3 we get to hear there is an Alien HOMEPLANET!
so they havn't been created i suppose by the predators or they have been created but everything went wrong :D as usual.

But that planet would be awesome like millions of aliens serving 1 MOTHER OF MOTHERS OF MOTHERS QUEEN ! :D

So any other thought's about the Alien homeworld

wazaaa just started an interresting conversation :D

cmon no comments on my theory :D???

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

Your theory is bad and you should feel bad.

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 14 years ago

Wow DW, kinda harsh. All I have to say is Shadow, you clearly reeeaaally like the aliens huh?

cleticyautja, Undefined, 14 years ago

ok...something tells me tht the next avp game may have way too many aliens.

Hehe celtic that's what i mean :D
and i said starting and interesting conversation
DW "Your theory is bad and you should feel bad" -_-

I'm asking to argument your opinion not just say stuff like that and indeed i like the aliens alot.

when I play a game of some sort it's always an alien kind like in AVP3 I really suck with the marines, the predators are better but i own with the aliens Same shit in other game's like painball in the forest.
I was the only one sneaking around without a gun just a stick that everybody aggreed to be a knife :D and I killed 3 people before getting hit cause i use sneaky skills and stuff.

I'm looking forward seeing al these aliens together on that motherworld