Wikipedia pretty much explains everything

Xenomorph90210, Undefined, 16 years ago

I was just on wikipedia and they have information on alien and predator. Pretty much tells u everthing. Even includes the yajuta alphabeat.

skullhunter220, Undefined, 16 years ago

i know ive tried it months ago. but wikipedia is submited from anyone so they might be bullshiting you

predator_wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

yes but bullshitting gets deleted trust me i have seen everything my friend did right that and i got deleted

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Wikipedia is based on "experts" like ourselves too, what we discuss here is what you could find there, only here it's done differently because we don't just take 1 opinion for granted.

Xenomorph90210, Undefined, 16 years ago

Dat is true deathwraith people on here do not take things 4 granted

Waralien, Undefined, 16 years ago

Ok I like to point out, yes the ideas posted on wikipedia are from peoples own speculaions but they are not accurate. Some information can entirely false. Im not saying everything is false, but avoid believing anything that seems too good to be true.

predator_wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

what we discuss here is not in the league of wikipedia but evere one has their meaning

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

You give wikipedia too much credit. Do you think uncyclopedia would even exist if wikipedia were as badass as you consider it? Anyone can edit wikipedia and who the hell do you think verifies every last article to the very last word? Wikipedia is not as relaible as a bunch of people who love discussing everything over and over until they find the best possibility. Mostly on wikipedia you find the opinion of only one man...