For Fun Only

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

ok this is for fun only, and is ment to also be a head scratcher if the mods see fit they can lock this if they want.

question is....

how would an Alien or Predator act in a presents of a Ghost, you have three hauntings...

Residual: a spirit that does things such as walk through walls. it replays its events through its previous life. even replaying its own death.

Intelagent: this spirit knows your there and will attemp to communicate. some will ask for help others will want to scare you away. even go as far as try to Harm you.

Demonic: we all know this one, so I don't need to go on.

so as I was saying. What would an Alien or Predator do in a situation of incountering a spirit.

I would think that an Alien will probly be confused seeing as it will try to kill the ghost or use the ghost as a host. it will probly go bonkers trying to figure out what is going on.

A Predator will possibly try to communicate. seeing as a Pred is Tribular creature he may know how to communicate through rituals in his clan.

scar774, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Well I think the alien would either try to kill it or leave it be. It would most likely sense that something bad was going down and get the hell outa there.

The predator would also leave it alone, because like you said, Predators are tribal and believe in rituals and such and would probly take it as a bad omen and not interfere with it.

So in both cases they would probly leave it be.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I think an alien would'n attract the attention of any kind of ghost, as it is considered to be a being with no emotion, can't be scared away, can't be asked for help. Aliens pay alot of attention to their surroundings and they would probably notice the change in temperature and electricity around the haunted place, check it out and when they find nothing, leave it alone. Aliens are presumably relying on detection of feromones, heartbeats, body temperature and anything else they can for assurance that they are atacking a living thing, and we've never seen one attack a substitute. They always know where they're aiming. Facehuggers are very exact too, they wouldn't jump at any kind of ghost. ghosts and aliens would probably be very confortable living in a house together.

And predators are assumed to have souls too, if we're talking about this, righ? And thus they must have ghosts too, so they would probably act like a human would, and that is different from human to human, from pred to pred.

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I would figure a Predator could actualy do a Scooby Doo move and jump in somebody's arms and say "G G G-Ghost!!!!". and run like a bat out of hell to his ship and fly back home. jking

it would be odd to see a Predator ghost in a Predator movie. maybe the ghost of the Jungle Hunter from the first movie.

predator428, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

An alien probably wouldn't even detect the ghost, all its senses are for detecting living organisms for infection. A predator would probably consider seeing a ghohst a death omen and lock himself in his basement for the rest of his life. That or become a high priest when he told everyone else about it.