alien in space?

concretehunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

how do aliens get to diferent planets. if they origanated from 1 planet how the hell can the move to difetent planets.

my next question is how do pred make thair aoumor in a desert place.

scar774, Yautja, 16 years ago

Okay, I cant really understand you second question but, The answer to the first one is that Predators Brought them to diferent planets so they could multiply and then be hunter. The Space Jockeys were also responsible for much of there exposure to other worlds. Now I'm not completely positive on this, I'm going on what I remember from old knowledge I held onto. I'm pretty sure The space Jockeys created the Aliens and Then the predators got ahold of some and sent them to Different planets were they could multiply and be hunted. And, if I remember correctly, I think the Space Jockeys created aliens to be used against the Predators, but I dont know for sure about that either.

Karo, Yautja, 16 years ago

Well that was a very liberal response lol as far as the Predator aspect is concerned, yeah the movies show them bringing aliens to other worlds and yeah the "space jockeys" had some on their ship but I don't know where you get the idea that they created the Aliens, much less in order to fight the Predators. Kool idea though, if you got it from a book or comic I haunt read it, I have finished all the games lol but I'm not much of a reader.

scar774, Yautja, 16 years ago

Well I remember hearing that on here a really long time ago.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

Yeah, i think that idea is from some comic, and it's accepted by the majority. There are people who like to emply that the aliens could have evolved in some natural habitat of theirs and then just been taken from there by the Jockeys. But it's obvious from AvP-R that at least preds carry xenos to other planets. And even if only one ship lands on an infested planet, they will more likely go where the ship goes in stead of killing everyone.