too far

hybrid_xenomorph, Undefined, 16 years ago

does anyone else think the design for the predalien in
AVP2 is a little over the top?

and why do aliens never win?

Kidd, Undefined, 16 years ago

I am not going to answer the first question, but I will answer the second one. -nods-

How come the aliens never win? Samething like the yautja, they are evil creatures that are threatening our Human Way of Life.

In our world, movies with humans always end with the humans winning. It does not matter what race the creature is, all we know that they are evil. Yes, Scar took Alex under his wing and they both fought against the Queen. Sadly, the queen slain Scar only to have Alex throw her into the frigid ocean depths.

Really, both Aliens and Predators lose.
If they come out with a movie that is a battle between Xenomorph and Yautja, then most likely, the Yautja is going to win in that movie. Why? The Yautja resembles more like us humans than those Xenomorphs.
The Xenomorph is an insect, and like all insects, they are a pest. We don't like pests, so we will do anything to exterminate them.

What do you all think?

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

...Even we all know humans are the evil ones on this planet. A cancer that needs a cure... <.< Mwahahahaa!!!

MrXeno, Undefined, 16 years ago

Ah shit! We're all doomed!!... And so can you for only 99,00$ per month.

Jed-Chrizt, Undefined, 16 years ago

Wouldn't really consider predators evil, but more of a 'Strong will survive big-game hunters'. As for the aliens, they're just a species trying to survive.

Humans are truly the evil ones from my eyes.

Considering the predalien design; I thought it was perfect. Truly fit a 'predalien' design.

Karo, Undefined, 16 years ago

lol i think the humans always win so they can show some brutal alien strog killings lol cause thats what people want, lol ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?