wich predator mask is best

predator_wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

wich predator mask is best i like celtic and wolfs mask

Kidd, Undefined, 16 years ago

You said,"Which 'One.'"

If I have to choose a mask that is better than all the masks out there, I would say, Jungle Predator.
Why?
It's a Classic. You can do whatever you want to a classic and it will still be a classic. Take an 88 Model Chevrlet S10 Pickup with a Box Frame for example. You can fix that baby up, give it a good motor, nice set of wheels, great paint shop and design, all the while keeping the box frame.

So, I will choose Jungle Predator's Mask, after all, I do believe Scar's and Wolf's helmet design is based off the original, they just 'fixed' it up. -grins-

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

Agreed, you can't beat the original but Wolf's is up there.

skullhunter220, Undefined, 16 years ago

celtics mask is good but jungle hunter's mask is a classic

Celtic's Mask is a new design to make a yautja more powerful and/or fierce. In history, there are some armors that are like that.

Here are some examples;
Have a Japanese Samuria wear their traditional armor. That armor is made to intimidate their opponents, making it easier for the samuria to combat the enemy who has been striken with fear.

Both Greek and Roman soldiers, their armor is nothing special, but when you have one of them standing before you, you will notice that the horse hair crest of their helmets make them look taller and more powerful than the rest.

The Yautja is a warrior race with a high regards for honor. Usually people who are born in warrior clans, strife to improve their fighting skills to prove to others that they are worthy. Also in warrior races, they stride to make armors that will make their worthy fighters more fierce and intimidating.

Really, the mask of Celtic made that warrior more fierce and intimidating (Or in our case,"Cool.") but sadly, Grid was an insect that had no feelings or fear.

Anyway, that's what I think of that mask.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

There's something aboutt the original that just can't be beat.

shadowatching, Undefined, 16 years ago

the classic, is always loved

kidd you now much about the predator and it is true the ORIGINALY IS ALWAYS BEST remember that its true you cant beat the origiinal i like you you knpw much about this

LOL! Thank you Predator_Wolf, but really, I don't know pretty much of anything about the Xenomorph or the Yautja. All I know is by sitting back, learning from people who already knows about these two creatures. I am a marine, and I have sided with both Xenomorphs and Yautja in various debates.

Truthfully, I'm just giving people my honest oppinion about things. -nods-

Karo, Undefined, 16 years ago

the classic, (Predator 1 and a predator from avp) or the one from Predator 2, its a haunting image

actually to be onest i liek all of the predator masks but not gill/chopper predator he lokk like an mouse and wass the first to be killed he didnt even scream and the biggest plasma canon was celtics and the middle one was for scar but the smallest was for chopper but maybie it is such that the celtic is the oldest scar in the middle and chopper who is the youngest

actually do the predator wear their masks because of scaring the enemy or maybe because they are ugly

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

Other than the gauntlet, the mask is the control center for all of the predator's tech. It filters out excess heat to help it track prey, it locks on and fires the cannon, it records sounds, and it serves as a rebreather. It could hold other functions but those are the only ones known for sure.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Also, it gives the predator that utterly unimportant thing calles vision modes, without which he could probably not see xenomorphs...

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

The Wolf mask. I notice a combination of features from the first two Predators all over the Wolf but I can also see in the mask. Which is why I love the Wolf's mask the most. Very menacing, and classic looking and leaves a great reminder of the second Predator's mask.

THANX AND FUCK DEATH WRAITH UP AND DOWN UP AND DOWN
3 O CLOCK LOL HAHA

UP AND DOWN MUHAHAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

?????!! u wanna Fuck Deathwraith?!

back on topic the Wolf's mask was the only thing that beats the original from P1

off topic again:PW u want DW to SUCK UR ASS!!!....FAAAG

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Off topic: OMFG you people ("you people" as in the people on this site, not black people) are gonna kill me! Seriously, this site couldn't get much funnier. Sometimes i laugh so hard i can barely breathe.

On topic: The original looked better than Wolf's mask in my opinion, it really has some details that are irreplaceble, but the Wolf's is my second favourite... The inscription on the mask bothers me a little, too many characters for so little space.

MrXeno, Undefined, 16 years ago

This is really not the place to shout out your sexual frustrations, predator_wolf.

manfred, Undefined, 16 years ago

what predator_wolf whats wrong whit u didnt your mom teach u not to do this type of things death wraith to you 2 are beiing enemys in no time and predator_wolf u are the one whit the "bad" language be friends

i mean it --------------------------------

i am not a neeerdd