New Avp Story Line

Champ, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hey hey! I'm kinda new to this site and I see that some of you are posting new AvP story line ideas. So I thought I'd create my own.

Let us kno wat u think of it.

(It's kinda a prequal to the original Alien Movie)

Its space, a human ship is heading to the Predator Homeworld on a mission. A mission to collect a Queen Xenomorph Egg. They stealth the Predator Homeworld and Inialate a few Predators that are caught offguard. They are successful, a Queen Xenmorph Egg. The escape in their ship. But, a Predator Worrier spots them on their escape. He rounds up a spaceship full of Elite Predators and chases after them. Meanwhile....(the humans don't realize that the Predators are after them) the humans are creating a Queen Xenomorph, the Queen lays several eggs and BOOM! The Predator ship fires a plasma-laser and hits the Human ship. The Human ships crashes on Planet LV-201. Most Marines survive and then the face huggers get loose! The Predators land not far away. Now, the Marine fighters and the Scientists are stuck in the middle of a war of the Xenomorphs and Predators.

Anyways thats all I've got so far.

let me kno how u guys think of my story

concretehunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

the hole they catch 2 preds of gaurd is a bit of the context of what pred can do. u could say that as they took of with the egg a pred got in without the knowing. and as crashed the doors were jamed and couldent get out the ship the aliens were breaking in and a pred was in the ship.

oh wate i went of subject i think ur story was great

Champ, Undefined, 16 years ago

ahh cheers bro, I'm just slowly working on it whilst I'm not busy at work.

I'll keep on posting as I progress the story.

(The aim of this story is I just want to see a zoomed out shot of canyons on LV-201 and a valley where there are a bunch of preds, a bunch of xenomorphs running at eachother like an old Wild West movie.)

Can u just imagine how good that would look?

Waralien, Undefined, 16 years ago

Its pretty good. A few mistakes here and there but interesting enough.