Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › New Avp Story Line

Forum

New Avp Story Line

Register or login to post
Champ
2008-01-10 22:21:31
Undefined
Hey hey! I'm kinda new to this site and I see that some of you are posting new AvP story line ideas. So I thought I'd create my own.

Let us kno wat u think of it.

(It's kinda a prequal to the original Alien Movie)

Its space, a human ship is heading to the Predator Homeworld on a mission. A mission to collect a Queen Xenomorph Egg. They stealth the Predator Homeworld and Inialate a few Predators that are caught offguard. They are successful, a Queen Xenmorph Egg. The escape in their ship. But, a Predator Worrier spots them on their escape. He rounds up a spaceship full of Elite Predators and chases after them. Meanwhile....(the humans don't realize that the Predators are after them) the humans are creating a Queen Xenomorph, the Queen lays several eggs and BOOM! The Predator ship fires a plasma-laser and hits the Human ship. The Human ships crashes on Planet LV-201. Most Marines survive and then the face huggers get loose! The Predators land not far away. Now, the Marine fighters and the Scientists are stuck in the middle of a war of the Xenomorphs and Predators.

Anyways thats all I've got so far.

let me kno how u guys think of my story
Killing in the Name of
concretehunter
2008-01-13 08:01:38
Yautja
the hole they catch 2 preds of gaurd is a bit of the context of what pred can do. u could say that as they took of with the egg a pred got in without the knowing. and as crashed the doors were jamed and couldent get out the ship the aliens were breaking in and a pred was in the ship.

oh wate i went of subject i think ur story was great
 photo Newsig.jpg

What would Peterson do?

Champ
2008-01-13 23:17:15
Undefined
ahh cheers bro, I'm just slowly working on it whilst I'm not busy at work.

I'll keep on posting as I progress the story.

(The aim of this story is I just want to see a zoomed out shot of canyons on LV-201 and a valley where there are a bunch of preds, a bunch of xenomorphs running at eachother like an old Wild West movie.)

Can u just imagine how good that would look?
Killing in the Name of
Waralien
2008-01-14 13:03:29
Xenomorph
Its pretty good. A few mistakes here and there but interesting enough.

Vangaurd of the Shadows
Register or login to post

Alien Vs Predator Tshirt

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners