Marine Problem

ebhnielsen, Undefined, 16 years ago

Just got AvP 2 and figured I would start as marines.. My problem is that I can't even get past the first door?! I find my hacking-device-thingy and start hacking the buttons at the door, but NOTHING HAPPENS?!

Any advice would be much appriciated..

Thanks

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

You have to open the pannel with your "use" button and hack the wires, not the buttons. When the hacking device symbol appears, then you can use the hacking device.

Venom, Undefined, 16 years ago

also please make 1 topic not three, its just really considered spam

Sorry, the 2 other post came when I hit refresh a couple of times..

Thanks for your help..

Damn it, where am I going once I get in the damn complex? :P I get to some control-room and can't get any further? :(

Karo, Undefined, 16 years ago

lol i'm pretty sure u go back once get to the control room and hit a button up there, but i'm not too sure how my memory is

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 16 years ago

Just type in "avp2 walkthrough" in google, and use it as a quick guide in case you get stuck, although the game is pretty much straight forward, just make sure, you've checked every door and killed every alien. Good luck.

skullhunter220, Undefined, 16 years ago

go to supercheats.com and look for the avp2 walkthrough

delta-boy, Undefined, 16 years ago

go under the door its like a panel (how can u b stuk i finished the game easily

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Well if it's the first time he plays it and he isn't experienced in that kind of FPS he can get stuck in the begining, but i'm sure he'll manage. I myself finished AvP2 and AvP2PH, but now i'm stuck with the chestburster in PH... Even though i finished it twice before... i just can't find the right hole anymore. And there are other places i always get stuck in with the alien in AvP2, even though i eventually find my way out of them. I just don't pay enaugh attention. So if he's not really experienced, he won't know what he should be looking for.