AVP Trivia Now Live!

Franko83, Undefined, 16 years ago

Just letting you guys know that our company: Cloudcity (UK) Limited have recently launched www.avptrivia.com. You can register for free and compete for unique AVP prizes. I hope the webmaster can do more to inform you guys as the site climaxes on Jan 18th with 2 grand finals catering for both the movie and cult fans. You can even win a 4ft tall Alien or a Predator sculpture. Please post to let me kow what you guys think!!!??

Venom, Undefined, 16 years ago

the sites good, i hope i win somthing, but please dont spam the board with several topics

Franko83, Undefined, 16 years ago

Sorry, i didn't mean to post 3 times! I didn't see confirmation that the first 2 posts had gone thru-my bad.

Do you know how I could contact the webmaster- i was hoping I could maybe get a feature in the recent news to let all you guys know about the site as it finishes in 7 days with 2 grand finals! Time's running out and i'm sure there are plenty of AVP fans who are still unaware of the sites existence. I've tried emailing the webmaster with no reply! Please advise if you are able to out me in contact?

Kind Regards
Oliver Franks