How to gain new mebers to sight

x_saysell, Human, 16 years ago

I have just been comparing some of the older topics with the newer "topics" (both in quality and quantity) and I relised that i have never seen this site advertised anyware not in ad-banners or anything of the sort now I came across this site by pure accident about two years ago but I am doubting many people come across this site by accident so I was wondering if there is any way of settin up like advertisments (especialy with the new AVP coming out in Europe soon) even ad-banners if possible so that we might just be able to revive the site and maby even go ahead and get some more interlectuals so we can go back to having more meaning full disscusions.

alien-drone, Human, 16 years ago

i typed in avp in google and this website was the first i saw

x_saysell, Human, 16 years ago

Well when I type simpily "avp" its the sixth one down, and i doubt many people will bother to check all the sites on the first page of google I know I dont.

But I also mean the wider audience (obviusliy not people who have no concept of Alien or Predator) more the people who go on similar site (i.e forum sites Ect) if there are more ad-banners set up on them forms of sites tehn oaky not everyone that joins will have a great understanding of AVP but they will be experienced forum users and not like some of the people on latly that are bringing topics for 2005 back to the main board and things like that

yeah but i did that back in the summer

Namicole, Human, 16 years ago

Ya i found This site on accident to. thank god for google or i wouldent be here he he =)

same here

darkwolfofhate77, Human, 16 years ago

i came on accident to because of MSN.