my book

devilpredator88, Undefined, 16 years ago

everyones doing it so i decided to write a book

intro

earth
the earth has been taken over by a massive cyborg army. there are still humans but not many. they are called the resistance. for many years they have waged a never ending war with the machines.

earths orbit
a colossal spacecraft is under attack by fast and vicious creatures. one engine blew crashing the spacecraft into earth!

a far away planet
a mighty warrior has been chosen to travel to earth to kill the creatures. he was the wolf pred! he agreed to his mission. then he was on his way.....to earth.

well tell me what you thought of the introduction.

darkwolfofhate77, Undefined, 16 years ago

it sounds good abd i would like to hear more of it

im not sure when chapter 1 will be complete but when i finish the first chapter ill post it on here. okay?

p.s. i have writers block, so you may have to wait awhile.

skullhunter220, Undefined, 16 years ago

sounds alot like you got the idea from alien vs predator vs terminator

chapter 1

the prdator had reached earth, only to find complete devestation! he heard movements. the wolf pred switched on his stealth mode, and leaped onto a large boulder behind him. then a group of terminators stumbled into the area. the prdator made his move. he used his spear to destroy the first one. the terminators fired in all directions! the wolf pred jumped on the next ones shoulders and tore its head off!! then he used his pistol(along with his dual plasma casters) to destroy the rest. he put the second ones head in an orb and sent it to his ship. he saw nothing else so he assumed it was safe. he decided to set a camp so he could rest. later at the crash site of the star shuttle. riply. riply wake up. b-bishop? what happened? the ship crashed. we're on earth. nooooooooooooo!!!! you've got to be kidding! i'm not. besides it gets worse! how? the earth's a wasteland and there's some kind of cyborgs closing in on our position. riply, we'd better get out of here before the xenomorphs realize we're still alive. right. we'll need guns. okay riply. just get the pulse rifle and the flame thrower. we'll need more guns than that. fine. get the grenade launcher. back at the resistance headquarters. a war is happening. shots flying everywhere. a terminator grasped a woman by the neck and lifted her into the air. she screamed, jooooooohnn! i'm coming kate! John rushed to katherine's side. he blew away the terminator. then they stood by eachothers side, firing at the thousands of cyborgs. okay, i think we need some help here. NO PROBLEMA! a terminator emerged from tthe shadows. this one was different though. he had skin, hair,and clothes. He....was....THE TERMINATOR!

The Story Has Only Just Begun

so. what did you think of my story? i gave it my all.

p.s. did i spell stood write?

p.s.s. please dont cuss at me!

darkwolfofhate77, Undefined, 16 years ago

its good but u need to tell us who is speaking and put in comas

okay