yautja(predator) victory song

devilpredator88, Undefined, 16 years ago

we are the champions my elder and we'll keep on hunting till the end we are the champions we are the champions we are the champions of acheron of acheron OF ACHEROOOOOOOOON!

MrXeno, Undefined, 16 years ago

Wow, that was random...

x_saysell, Undefined, 16 years ago

Why are you the champions of acheron which is the river surrounding Hades
Infact do you even understand what you are talking about or is this just a silly little topic that you hope will add to your post count and you belive this will gain you a higher level?

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Who else here is bisexual?

x_saysell, Undefined, 16 years ago

Now that was very random

alien-drone, Undefined, 16 years ago

that was really strange

Random stuff lead to random stuff...

alien-drone, Undefined, 16 years ago

i think your right there

caboose3456, Undefined, 16 years ago

yay?

skullhunter220, Undefined, 16 years ago

okayy that was really random

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

For the love of god, someone lock this topic. It's absolutely ridiculous. But the idea of a victory song is somewhat interesting...

Kidd, Undefined, 16 years ago

When I think of victory songs, I think of the Victory Theme in the Final Fantasy Franchise....

Yea, it would be intresting for the Yautja to have their own victory theme but yet, what would fit their character? The marines, they can use an upbeat version of their Military Theme to be their Victory Theme. Xenomorphs, however, is a different story.

I think some sort of Tribal music will do for the Yautja Theme, yet, add something like Metal, Techno, or both in the mix as well. Really, I am not sure, but Tribal may do.

Leandros8, Undefined, 16 years ago

Holy fucking shit!i love sex!

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

I love the sound of a crushing bone at the morning... theehee *grins*

Dunno if predators could come out much of a song, but the tribal music would sound like more of their thing.

Maybe house music?

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

random message in

..........................FUCK I KILLED EVERY ONE IN MY HOUSE!........................not funny *makes phsyco blabber sounds and adds monkey screeches... SNOT PUSSY SEX FUCK YOU ALL AND GOODNIGHT(more or less what was on ediee murphy raw(the last sentance);)

Kidd, Undefined, 16 years ago

Before people started posting random comments, I started to like this topic.
Random Comments are better off being in the Free Chat Topic, but we don't have that Topic because most of the members here wanted it banned, and the MODs followed the people's decision.
What a regretful waste in a good topic here. -growls-