whats next

delta-boy, Human, 16 years ago

So avp-r is out in most countries now (but im still waiting for it)so what is next for us fans?

-Bloo-, Human, 16 years ago

Aliens Vs Predator 3 (the sequel to the online game, not the movie).
And maybe some more spin-off comics and novels.

DeathWraith, Human, 16 years ago

If they ever make an AvP3 movie it will probably have an even lower budget, unless it's not made by FOX... I can't say i don't want another AvP movie, but not too soon anyway. I want an AvP3 game first and not one made after a movie. I want one with three good storylines for each of the campains. And i want it to be a horror game, something like F.E.A.R. was, it shouldn't be hard to do, i mean IT'S ALIENS AND PREDATORS!!

Waralien, Human, 16 years ago

True so true. But knowing some companies I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Stalker, Human, 16 years ago

The Strause Bros. were in talks with Fox about potentially doing another AVP movie set in space, which I would honestly love to see.

DeathWraith, Human, 16 years ago

In space would be great, but if they put in only one alien also, this time. No queen, one alien, one predator, a crew of several people getting killed by two stealthy monsters. While struggling to survive and fight back, not getting too many clues about what any of them is until the end. A combination of Alien and Predator, that's what i'd like to see.

After the action-heavy style of Requiem, I would honestly love to see something with a little more depth, along the lines of Aliens or Alien3. Finding the right balance between action & story would be tough, but I'm sure with the right director it could be done.

If the space setting returned, I'd really like to see some more classic aliens than we have in the last few films. Something along the lines of Giger's original drone...aliens with intelligence & cunning, rather than just killing machines.

_Zwecky_, Human, 16 years ago

Agreed. Whilst the strause bros. said they were bringing Requiem back to the originals roots, the movie style wasnt similar to the original. It was fairly action orientated. I want to see some real stealthy aliens and predators. I would also much prefer the movie to be in space.

I also wouldn't mind possibly seeing the Runner return, although, I don't want there to be too many aliens, or any insane hybrids. On the other hand, they could possibly totally screw up the original or Runner aliens, I would hate to see an attempt to recreate the originals with little success.

I actually think Requiem did a great job at going back to the roots of the originals, although rather than having the classic warrior style aliens in the next film, they should bring back the original Giger style...getting back to the original concept of the "perfect organism", which seems to completely go out the window in most cases, as in alot of the films they just attack in hordes to overwhelm their victims, rather than being calculating & intelligent creatures, such as in the first Alien.

I was talkinga bout the multiplayer game that we all used to love, not a sequel to Reqiuem... But since we are talking about a sequel to Reqiuem, I guess I have to agree that a setting in space would be great.

Waralien, Human, 16 years ago

That would be something great to watch.

skullhunter220, Human, 16 years ago

if they did make avp3 they propbly would have to be about the preedator plasma pistol falling into human hands

Hasn't that already happened in one of the more dissappointing movies?...

darkwolfofhate77, Human, 16 years ago

in AVPR yea

I meant AVP. I didn't know that happened in Reqiuem.

darkwolfofhate77, Human, 16 years ago

oh

Broken_Tusk, Human, 16 years ago

i personally liked the humans gaining control of the wolf's weapon at the hand. It gives us a ground on how and why the company becomes so powerful in the future. The books, movies, everything talks about weyland-utani as this near limitless powerful "company". I'd like to see where they take that if a third AvP is indeed made.