an idea for breaking the rules

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

hows about having the rules pop up when a new member joins and he has to click i agree to them before they join, that way u can ban them if they break rules because its there fault they didnt read them. (i hope you can understand this mods.)
just a suggestion.

Vasquez you are too just too bad

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

who knows maybe one day it will happen but we have done everything in our power to make every one on this baord aware of the rules

topdogg2.jpg

PredatorJay, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yeah, i think that's a good suggestion, even though my say ain't much, but less people would even try to break rules if that happened.

Jay is equipped with standard medium caliber plasma casters, non-acidproof wrist cleavers, non-acid proof combistick, a smart disk, no shurikens, and one acid-proof sword, a medicomp and semi-acidproof armor. Wrist computer is standard.

PredatorJay, Undefined, 18 years ago

YEAH, FIGHT THOSE FIGHTING THE POWER! sorry, it gets me all worked up. my personal philosophy (number 387465 sub-unit A1 for today) is... don't fight a power that doesn't need fighting.

Jay is equipped with standard medium caliber plasma casters, non-acidproof wrist cleavers, non-acid proof combistick, a smart disk, no shurikens, and one acid-proof sword, a medicomp and semi-acidproof armor. Wrist computer is standard.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

well ok it was just a suggestion because i can see ppl gettin on the mods nervs!

Vasquez you are too just too bad

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

We've gotten this same suggestion from about a million different people, but thanks anyway, dude! Really, glad you're trying to make things easier for the mods, but we don't see how that could be done. Thanks anyway!

deathdrop.jpg

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

yes though im not a mod i still agree...

AVP s!

The Xenomorph (My first DIY HTML site)

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

trust me, alot dont even bother reading rules like that, there isnt tem that will MAKE them read it. i wish there was :|

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

yea i c y d mods r P!ss3d they bolded it, marqueed it, stickied it on the top of the forum wat else do ppl 1???

AVP s!

The Xenomorph (My first DIY HTML site)