Chest-Burster Mishaps

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 16 years ago

I always wanted to see a Chest-Burster come out then hit it's head on a wall that their host was leaning on, and it knocks the thing out, or a Burster comes out a little too fast and it flies over a cliff. Just something comical happen like when Scar broke that one's neck. Instead of posts reminding me that a Burster can burst through a Pred's metal armour, does anyone have any other things they want to see happen to that little thing? (I was out of ideas for topics, and I hadn't been on in a while)

alien-drone, Yautja, 16 years ago

it could fly out and hit a wall of spikes or get eaten by a dog thinking it was a chew toy

XenoHunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

Good one. Maybe a chestburster gets blown up because their host had a grenade.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

I'd like to see it come out and hit an icecream the host was holding.

black_warrior, Yautja, 16 years ago

Maybe fly out and fall in the toilet while the host was "relieving"(spelling?) himself. Then get flushed down the toilet somehow.

creed, Yautja, 16 years ago

I want to see it not be able to come out. XD

Rofl like seing it try to burst out of the chest and you hear screeching and the man screaming and then everything stops and you hear "oh, crap..." from inside the man's chest.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

Chestbursters don't simply fly out. Facehuggers are to make sure that the Chestburster doesn't hit anything as it exits out of its host. They aren't that stupid.

They don't fully exit the host (at first), either. As you can see in any of the Alien movies (aside from Alien 3), maybe half of it emerges, you never see the whole thing.

They also never exit too fast. If the host is standing, they'd probably be laying on the floor or leaning back or something by the time the Chestburster peaks out.

oh, thanks alot for ruining the topic Bloo!

lol, just kidding......this is sorta like a "what if" topic though...

shadowatching, Yautja, 16 years ago

I would love to hear one say "Who turned off the lights"

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 16 years ago

....thinking....thinking...

it would be funny to hear it say ok I have 3 options of escape the first exit is the the mouth but I mght not make it, the second option....*uck the second option...oh well 3 it is...

Karo, Yautja, 16 years ago

yeah lol going through that guys head near the end of alien resurrection wasn't bad lol

the guy is wearing armor and the chestburster says "may i have a little help please i`m kind of stuck here"

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

You know, this topic isn't that bad. Since Reqiuem just came out, Family Guy might be looking for a movie joke right now...

theres plenty in here already......if only for 1 or 2 episodes.

Ace, Yautja, 16 years ago

a burster flyin straight into a lit fireplace that would make me die laughin, can see that happening so much i would be rolling

Or to see it jump right into a glass full of water and get stuck in it.

a chestburster fly out and into a toilet and get flushed away

ErdeKaiser, Yautja, 16 years ago

A Chestburster comes out of a suicide bombers chest. Also, you have to remember the Spaceballs Chestburster joke, classic

yeah, Spaceballs was great.

but i'd like to see a chestburster get stuck in a turned on garbage disposal.