Happy new year

shadowatching, Undefined, 16 years ago

happy new year to

the Xenomorphs

The marines

the yautja

hope we all have a better year then last year, or atleast we all have fun...so, chicak and chicko's, enjoy the year while its still here..and enjoy the year that is to come

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hope you all have a great 2009...i mean 2008. hehe

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Happy New Year, princess! You're gonna have to consider me some he-nanny now Shadow, since Predess is my so-called wife, don't you think?

But really, a happy New Year to everyone! A happy new year to the moderators, to the sigmasters, to the older members and to the newer ones. A happy new year to all the clans and all the clanleaders! May this year bring you all wealth and everything that can't be bought too, like pienapples with nails growing out of them. And i wish you all only success in school and at work and at making me a sig already, Bloo!

Yes, i really AM too tired, i really AM not being myself.

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yep, Happy New Year to all. Hopefully we will have far greater activity this year.

creed, Undefined, 16 years ago

Happy New Year even thogh I hate new years.

So then you like the old year? Well you just missed it.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Happy new year all!

All you Predators, shine you mandibles! Aliens, your inner jaws for the new year!

Don't know what the marines can do but Happy new year!

Namicole, Undefined, 16 years ago

HAPPY NEW YEAR Angus,Bloo,Predess,DW,Stalker,TNt,Deathdrop,chestbursted,Killswitch,God of blades,Nazyspats,Delta boy,fire Ant, Malus,Kidd and Sw. did i remember everyone? YAY I DID! Oh and DaveBerg ANd Preatorian.

You forgot the whole Hunter's Moon clan, Rayne...

Namicole, Undefined, 16 years ago

Right! Happy new year's The-wolf and umm... thats it that i can remember lol

Cory is in Balatu, Rayne... You could try clicking the Hunter's Moon clan and reading some of the names there, it should't be hard to recognise some, Hunter's Moon is the most active clan! The guy i'm thinking of is ScarredShadow, i mean he makes vrey good sigs, how can you not remember him!??!? But anyway, him, Deathlocks, xeno_slayer, predalienking, killa and leandros are all i can remember of the Hunter's Moon clan, so just consider that i've mentioned them for you because i'm such a good guy.

And now that i'm not as tired i can see that you also forgot Skystalker and most of our clan and also you spelled Navyspaz completely wrong, but maybe it's just from fighting too many closet dragons.

what about me? how is it possible to forget about me?! lol just kidding.

I really need to see Requiem or be more active with other topics on the main board.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

No one should be left out. Happy new year to everyone!

Wow damn, i really had forgotten about you even though i see you here all the time, sorry heheh...

well i can see why, ive been kind of a ghost except for in the clanroom. I just need to be abit more active.

Skystalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

Happy Late new year!

Of course Rayne forgot me...

*sniff*

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

sorry for late entry but happy 2008 and its good to see the great people come back

Karo, Undefined, 16 years ago

Same to everybody

cystic_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

happy new year to all.

Kidd, Undefined, 16 years ago

HAPPEH NEW YEAR PEOPLE!

Just got home from Wetumpka, Alabama. I played the part as Father Time with my baby sister as Baby New Year. It was their town's New Year Festival and it was great.

I am looking forward to completing the goals I have set for myself this year.
My goals are;

Get Fit
Earn my GED
Go to College
Get a Job
and Grow Up

I am grown up but I still got a ways to go before I am really mature. Anyway, 'Hoo-Rah' from the United States Colonial Marines.

Wow you wanna do all those in a single year... hmmmm what i wanna do this year would be... um... turn 18... yup, that's about it... maybe buy a new t-shirt and another blak, hooded Puma shirt, make a rap song about how you need Jesus and FAST! And that would be all...