Weapons

dark-blade, Undefined, 16 years ago

I want to know how such long wristblades can fit in the predator's wrist gauntlet?

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

I hope not much longer than the ones in AvP, it would be ridiculous. I liked the ones in AvP, but longer than those, only I could do such a thing. The Side Blades sure, those aren't retractable (or maybe they are, but not as retractable as the wristblades), those can get as long as they can carry, but the wristblades have to be of a reasonable length to fit in those wrist thingyz.

shadowatching, Undefined, 16 years ago

THe blades are as long as the predator's thigh. So, the longest i think was 7ft long. But, i think its about 6ft long to 5ft long. Is i believe the standard

Namicole, Undefined, 16 years ago

well id say five and a half Maybe six. Seven sounds a little long even for a Predator. But SW sounds like she now's her stuff so maybe she's right.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

The ones in AVP slide into each other. The tip of the blade is skinnier than the extended part, you can see this with the action figures as well.
I'm not sure how long Wolf's are but they probably do the same.

Jungle Hunter's wrist blades were a true mystery to me... they seemed to have the ability to actually extend and bend to the side to create a larger gap between themselves.

Predators also seem to have the ability to shoot their blades out, like Scar did.

shadowatching, Undefined, 16 years ago

there is a mechenizm (SP?) in Scar's wrist blades for that to happen. If you can make one in real life, then it real. But, the bending and all, in the game, i think that's the game, i don't think that it can bend. (that's just my thoughts though)

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

Since Scar's wristblades were so long, why were they so short when he shot them out of his gauntlet at the queen?

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

You see Jungle Hunter's wristblades somehow "bend" in the first Predator movie during some of the last scenes when Dutch is running from him. You can't miss it, because he stabs the log where Dutch's head is resting (putting his head between the blades) and it just looks awkward enough that you have to notice it.

creed, Undefined, 16 years ago

Since the predator are a far more advanced species then humans, they have better technology. Like how the predators' spears retract.