wolf vs predalien (spoliers)

alienwarrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

At the end of the movie wolf and the predalien were fighting but who do you think would win the fight if they wern't blown up

my vote predalien

shadowatching, Undefined, 16 years ago

I think the Pred, he had another weapon on his body. I counted his weapons he took as well as his weapons he 'borrowed' so he had 1 more left and If i am right, it was a remote bomb, or a shurkin or smart disk.

yea but he would never be able use the weapon before death

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Definitly the Wolf! Ricky got stabbed by the Predalien the same way and survived. There's no doubt that Wolf would have pulled that tail out of him and pull his wristblades out of the dying Predalien as an alterante ending instead of the nuke.

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

The Wolf is stronger and more resilient than a person but he was stabbed straight through the chest. Ricky was stabbed more to the side, notice he wasn't bleeding and he could walk unsupported half the time. The predalien had the inside of her head stabbed and ripped out but she could have held on long enough to finish off Wolf. Just pulling her tail out could have done the job.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

Ricky got stabbed near his shoulder by a normal-sized blade. Wolf got impaled through the chest by the much-larger Predalien blade. Even if he did win (which he probably would have because of the damage to the predalien's head) he wouldn't have survived.

Ricky was stabbed by the Predalien and I also believe the Wolf would survive that because the Predator in P2 gets shot plenty of times around that area by a big freakin' shotgun. I'm sure the Predalien's tail blade is a bit nastier but close enough.

Alien92, Undefined, 16 years ago

The predalien would have won Ricky was stabed in the sholder the predator in the hart. and even if he some how by gods good grace killed the predalien her acied blood would kill him you saw what it did to the hunter and that asshole dale.

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

It would have ended like all vs movies end ...tied...like avp1 both are killed althoght lex basically kills the queen in avp-r they killed eachother the predalien would have died soon due to head damage and the wolf would have died slowly due to chest impaliment so in the words of Kevin Bloody Wilson.. "most blues you see turn out to be a win or loss or draw but I'd be fucked if I have ever seen two blokes Lose a fight before!"

The acid didn't touch Wolf. Also, Wolf wasn't stabbed in the heart. It was through the back and came out below the chest.

Alien92, Undefined, 16 years ago

dude i have a phtographic mimory the acied touched him and it was his heart. and your heart is alittle to the left in your ribbcage not the middle. and i an't saying that wolf didn't even hurt her i mean i saw him stab her in the head.

besides it was a good movie so what dose it matter.

cystic_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

personally i think that th prealien would have won because even though it had its tail through the pred. it still had its claws and fangs it oculd have shred Wolf, also the predalien is a hell of alot stronger than anything he encounterd yet. lol

the people that made the movie most likely did not know who would win ethier if they did they would have probaly finished the fight then blew the town up

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Just because WE haven't seen Predaliens doesn't mean Predators haven't seen Predaliens... Even if rare, I'm sure they've been taught about them in some way, may it be a large section of their education or a minor lesson. They've learned that there endless possibilities.

To me it seems that the Wolf would have won, because I've shamely looked up this legendary fight from some of my sources before I actually saw the movie, which will happen tomorrow.

it dosen't matter if he knew about it he was still getting beat up

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

The predalien's injury was more severe, so in my personal opinion it was The Wolf's fight. Strangely enough, he actually did more damage with his bare hands than he managed with his entire arsenal of weapons. For such an experienced warrior, he was disarmed surprisingly easily.

As far as the wounds go, the stab through the torso could quite easily have been fatal, as both Chopper & Scar succumbed to similar injuries in the first AVP film, although that being said, the predalien had been impaled right through the head, so it would have died regardless.