Infested Earth

creed, Undefined, 16 years ago

What if the predators did not send a exterminator to clean out the xenomorphs?

I think they would have killed all life on earth.

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 16 years ago

I agree with you, but maybe they'd leave a few humans alive so the humans could breed, giving them more hosts. Who knows really, lucky Wolf had that blue goo, I'd like to get my hands on some of that.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

But we have our own blue goo - me!
But seriously, I think the military might have a chance. I mean, Aliens spread way too fast for our own good, so evacuation of that small town wouldn't even be nessecary. The part with the nuke would come first. Or, if that's out of the question, we could always pull a The Simpsons movie...

Leandros8, Undefined, 16 years ago

they can climb walls,and anything else,i think theyll be able to climb that big dome to the top where the bomb hole is,or just impregnate a human,then put him up against the dome,then they break out,or the Chestburster gets a broken head.

dark-blade, Undefined, 16 years ago

The aliens probably would have killed everyone in the town, gotten a Queen, and dominated!

shadowatching, Undefined, 16 years ago

Leandros8

i dont get your post

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 16 years ago

Read the book "Earth Hive" it gives a rather accurate description of there was a alien out break on earth. it would be a un-winable fight. because it only takes a single egg to survive, for there to be another out break. as for the whole nuke thing, the book goes into detail about how the xenomorphs learned and started to spread out eggs in several miles in each direction. so the nuke thing only works, if we have the ability to live on another planet, cause we'd end destroying ours "cleansing" it

monaroCountry, Undefined, 16 years ago

Typical human behavior in scifi films - they either would have created an a) genetically enhanced human (aka halo) b) a bio-mech of some sort c) bombed everything in sight d) used biological weapons (most likely) or e) celebrated (aka independence day).

Typical human behavior in scifi films - they either would have created an a) genetically enhanced human (aka halo) b) a bio-mech of some sort c) bombed everything in sight d) used biological weapons (most likely) or e) celebrated (aka independence day).

creed, Undefined, 16 years ago

Please don't triple post.

skullhunter220, Undefined, 16 years ago

i think nothing would of really happen beacause they end up dropping the bomb on the town any way