Five AvP-R Clips

_Zwecky_, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Saw this over at Bloody Disgusting and thought i would post them here for all of you.

I havent watched them personally as i dont wanna spoil it for myself. But the link also provides all the previous footage and trailers for the film. Just scroll down to the bottom to see the five new ones.

5 AvP-R Clips

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

What are they, idiots? Are they gonna give us the whole movie for free before they release it? I mean they have 3 more days, can`t they wait that long??

_Zwecky_, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. We've now seen half the movie already, I see no advantages posting up scenes of a movie less than a week away from release.

These are nothing but some damn spoilers, it can`t be good for the movie! I only watched half of the first clip, couldn`t resist, and i already regret having watched it. I really can`t see what they`re aiming at with this.

But at least i know how great the sounds are now...

predator428, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Wow, here is what we now know.

They replicated the hive attack from Aliens, horribly.

Ricky can't act for shit.

The details that made the predalien look good can't even be seen. In the dark he looks like a guy in a body suit.

Not only that, 2 out 3 of its reviews were horrible.

Wonderful.

Hmmmmm maybe they`re ending the franchise on purpose with a staggering falure?

predator428, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

The clips have been inhanced on IESB. Now that the lighting is better and the sounds are improved, they look very good. My earlier judgements are receded.

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_seyret&Itemid=227&task=videodirectlink&id=387