Giger's alien vs grid alien

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Who will win!?

PREDOFHELL.jpg
Predators RULE!

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

quick question dose anyone know the sketch by HR giger that inspired the alien monster

i know the answer, it's just a random question

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

kill_the_queen, Undefined, 18 years ago

but grid was a lot faster the gigers but i think gigers was alot stronger for some resion. so gigers would win lol

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Scar_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think Grid Aliens are better they like to play hide and seek with pres and kill them!!! >:)

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

Giger all the way the aliens in AVP were 6 footers but gigers was 8 feet

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Visit GFX Streamline V2.0

it would most probably be a draw come to thinc of it the only reson grid loock and behaves diforently than gigers alien is cose of advancements in graphics and media technolagy

Balatuclansig6Mavrick.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

in say giger he was SLOW but that was the whole point. you pick them off one by one so they get scared when everyone starts to disappear. then when they are scared and vulnerable shred them to pieces. muhahahahahah.
grid was fast and killed 2 preds but that is part of what made the movie $uck because it made it look like the preds were weak.

im.jpg
The hunt determines the strongest of warriors

hey black warrior the preds were not weak I dont blame them they were not blooded yet...

PREDOFHELL.jpg
Predators RULE!

davii008, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think the grid alien would win because it killed 2 preds and only died when scar activated self destruct...if he did die that is. anyway grid alien has a much more powerful and sharp tail. plus giger's alien was slow

the official artist of death

Soldier, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think the Giger Alien will win because it is stronger, strudier, and, cunning. Also aliens that form a long way from the hive are smarter, accounting for the Giger's cuningness. But it is slow, so it would get pretty nicked up bad because the Grid is faster and has a longer tail.

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

well Giger's drone was an impressive creature no doubt about that. But it moved at a snails pace (just see Parker & Lambert's death scene as an example of this). It was a cunning creature that knew how to outwit it's prey yes, but let's not forget, it was hunting 6 (Kane was already dead from being chestbursted so I'm not counting him), (relatively) unarmed humans who only had a couple of makeshift flamethrowers to protect themselves, & in a tight, confined space like the Nostromo, the alien would almost always get you before you managed to raise your weapon in the first place. Grid took out 2 predators. Granted, celtic & chopper were unbloods & about as smart as a brick, but killing 2 predators is still an impressive feat.

stalker.jpg

gigers owns all sorry

thatopdog.jpg

Soldier, Undefined, 18 years ago

This is not an excuse, but a semi-theory-thing. In Alien, there was an actor in the alien suit. That suit probably weighed alot, with the head, tail, and other stuff, and the suit was probably also hot inside. So the actor couldn't build up a sweet, and running at nromal alien speed with already that heat and weight, would probably cause him to overheat. Maybe aliens also like to sort of "play with their anarmed food" judging by how cruelly the Giger took out its prey. But in Alien vs. Predator, the aliens were animatronics, so they didn't have to worry about weight and overheating. So maybe the Giger Alien was actually normal speed, but for the sake of the actor, had to be slow, or just chose to be slow. The only thing that has really changed his the design and the paddle tail of the aliens in Alien Resurrection and Alien vs. Predator. Also, the Grid Alien used the force of its acid blood on the Celtic, and snuck up an Chopper when he was least expecting it. Their is no way to sneak up on an alien, and an alien can't be hurt by its own, or another's acid blood. The Grid also ran on all fours, while the Giger stood upright.

Also, it would depend on what the area they fought in was like. It could be anything, from a maze of epic proportions, to a simple circular arena. I change my mind. It could be more equally matched, except the Giger Alien is alot bigger, and the Grid Alien has a longer tail, with a bigger blade. Maybe it's all a match of luck. I'll call it a tie.

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think grigers would win because it seemed like it was nearing it "warrior" stage and gettin bigger means badder baby

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

No wonder they're slow, they are big as Beefy Arnold, I'll go with Grid, he's cooler, faster, smarter and he even takes alot of punishment by a pred.

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

XTheXRogueX, Undefined, 18 years ago

???? have u seen the 1rst film? umm yea im goin with gigers drone all the way

will

willsig6rz.jpg

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

so the alien in the 1st film was a killing MACHINE littaraly? it was like a robot?

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
CelticWarriorSig2.jpg

GIGER DRONE WOULD WIN!!!!!!
its a lean mean stealth killing machine!
not a shrieking maniac like grid.

Well personally think that grid would win. Griger's alein was a fierce creature but on the other hand grid was able to kill 2 predators with out resting now that's your fierce alien. And griger's alien seemed really slow! I meant REALLY slow!

PREDOFHELL.jpg
Predators RULE!

I'm almost positive we had a topic like this before...

rptsig1.png

id have to go with grid cose hees got the speed + the cuning of gigers alien and just as dedly

Balatuclansig6Mavrick.jpg