Avp 3 Movie Script, all fans should chip in.

TheVampireLestat, Undefined, 16 years ago

This could be considered an rpg of sorts,but not really. I shall post the first scene then another forum member picks it up from there, each time putting there own flare of what they'd like in the next installment of AvP. Note, im not good at writing what is in my head, so my contributions to the story may sound basic =(

In the vast reaches of space, a ship,that somewhat resembles Narcissus with a crew of Colony Raider's is nearing its final destination,yet only two of the ship's crew are out of hyper sleep, and are doing repair works on the damaged Stellar Drive.

(Awakened Colony Raiders)

Jacob: Man, how in the f**k did this engine get so damaged? Hey man, you with me, seem like your in la la land.

Ron:Where not alone in here.

Jacob:Of course where alone,no one else has been forced out of hyber sleep....

Before Jacob can finish the sentence,an Alien come's forth out of shadows, in an almost graceful way. And grasps both of the men. Jacob is grabbed by the throat and Ron is grabbed by the mouth. The Alien looks at both men, as there kicking and screaming, and proceeds to head bite Jacob.

Ron:AHHHHH...Jesus f**king christ!

Blood is splattered over both Alien and human, and in a sadistic and disturbing manner the Alien presses Ron's face against whats left of Jacobs. Ron faints.

As the next scene unfolds, there is flashes of Ron being cocooned, and mutating into an Alien egg.

The next scene i think should be of the ship crashing onto a planet, though il leave up to the next poster to describe the crash, and what the planet looks like etc.

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

This might be classified as an RPG, it may be against the rules.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

No, it`s some kind of a chain story, you don`t only introduce and control yourself and hit the adversary, you write what happens to all the characters, like writing a story, only you have a scenario to follow.

TheVampireLestat, Undefined, 16 years ago

No this is not an rpg, it is an Avp3 story made by the fans of this site. When its done, it can be refined into script form.