ALIEN LOVES PREDATOR!!!

thearson, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hey everyone, for anyone who isn't already aware and loves smart comedy, go to google and look up Alien Loves Predator. It's an internet comic created by someone in New York and it's hillarous. The two main characters are preston the predator and abe the alien. It is definitely worth the time. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

alien-drone, Undefined, 16 years ago

i`ll have a look

It's pretty funny. I hope you like it.

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 16 years ago

I saw that a long time ago, start from the begining its a great read, you'll end up laugh your ass off.

Karo, Undefined, 16 years ago

lol I was genuinely entertained by that

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

My favorite characters were Abe's little brothers, the red and blue lego duo.

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

Some funny stuff there, it's too bad I lost that predator 2 figure I used to have.

I sure hope the guy continues to do the comic. It really doesn't look all that difficult to produce, and there are so many people that really like it as can be seen on the posts. Or perhaps if the writer doesn't want to do anymore comics, then he could at least do some kind of finale for the story. Where else am I going to get my alien/predator humor?

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Bernie says he tries to do it at least once a month because he has another website to run I think. But I haven't checked in on that since September so I wouldn't know for sure.

If you read the latest topic, Bernie had some sort of car accident and has discovered some kind of new view on life, so we may not see anymore episodes depending on how he sorts out his priorities.

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!!

It looks like bernie is going to be continuing the comic. Boo Yah! Grandma!