Predator Homeworld

_Zwecky_, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Saw this over at avpgalaxy and thought i would post it up here.

Here is a first glimpse of the predator homeworld, Enjoy!

Click Here for the pic, but if you don't to spoil it for yourself i suggest you wait for the movie.

predator428, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

You can't really make anything out except for some things that could be buildings and maybe a ship on the right. I always thought it would be a jungle but it looks almost like a desert region.

The-Wolf, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I can make alot out. Lots of very high clifs with weird buildings and a ship.

Like I said, you can't make out much.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Cliffs could indicate why the predators are stronger and able to jump higher, it looks like a harsh environment, which would produce stonger organisms. I also always figured it would be a jungle, but like in the predator movie "They only come on the hottest of months" Because of their homeworld, a deseert. I really cant wait to see the movie now.

The-Wolf, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Yes, I can make out whats in that picture. Its alot to me.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Hey, we don't have jungles in our cities, so who knows...

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

That looks like something from the Matrix a little, if there was no sun i mean. But it looks interesting. I wonder how much of it they show in the movie and what happens in those scenes.

Yahoo just put these pictures up, notice the top left pic? The buildings look ceremonial like a priest chamber or grand courtyard.

http://movies.yahoo.com/holiday-movies/Aliens-Predator-Requiem/1809768384/photos/217?pageno=0

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Yeah, it looks like I thought a desert, the builds are much different from what I thought, or at least that angle makes them look really different, I thought that the predators would have simpler shelters, not full structures like that.

Karo, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I'm kinda satisfied I guess lol you cant really see too much as it is but visually its kool, It could have been taken in multiple far worse directions lol at least they don't ll live in aztec pyramids. My only real criticism is how orange it looks, too heavy a filter on that shit lol but I still reserve my judgment.

Knowing they actually show it just makes me more interested honestly. I think this movie has like made up for the last one already and it hasn't even been released.

Go to this link and scroll down to the middle. The new picture has been brightened and you can make out many more details. It looks like the thing in the foreground is a throne with a predator on it.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=10157.15

Nitras, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

id wish they would have showed us more on it they just give a glimps i want a better understanding i never thought of a jungle i mean why live in a primitive environment when you have all this high tech equpt i always thought of flying cars portals you know jk dramatization but you know what i mean

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

_Zwecky_

thank you for the pic, i have been looking for.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

They're obviously heavy on the religion thing...

hyroglphsarenice, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

quick question, how do we know for a certain fact that it is indeed the predator home planet? i mean the wolf was the only yautja i remember seeing, and he may have only been sitting over a hunting ground. which to me seems the more likely of the two

creed, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

When the film goes to the planet, we can see very similar ships in the backgroound.

When the film goes to the planet, we can see very similar ships in the backgroound.

Karo, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Although it was such a brief look, I must confess that I really liked it, the first 5 minutes of the film being centered on the Predators really took me by surprise but I think it worked, they became characters on another level, kinda like in AVP only less personal, so better lol

Cystic, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I wish it was longer. the opening sequence of avpr felt rushed. this bad ass predator needed more screen time on his home planet. it kinda looks deserted.