AVP Annialation 2 auditions.sign up here.

Leandros8, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hey i,ve been inspired to Make an AVP annialation 2.by the author of the first.(i hope it aint copyrighted!)(seriously is it?)Anyways back to yopic who wants to be in it speak here and i might put u in.no charge!

AVPA2 is copyrighted by Leandros
Shena.All rights reserved.Batteries
not included.

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

I would like to be join my charecter is in SS's story on page 6 or 7 and 8 or 9.

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 16 years ago

There have been so many people that do this, and nothing has come out of it, so why does anyone still bother?

I don't know......

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Didn`t someone already start AvP "Annialation" already...? and if you`re gonna steal an idea, at least spell the title right.

Waralien, Undefined, 16 years ago

Im cool if you want to make a part two to my story,I wasn't planning to continue it, but you might want to wait because I ain't finished yet. Also what is the starting setting of your story. If you want I could tell you the ending. Oh can some one give me a name for a new Predator character in my story?

hey war alien thanks for giving me permission to continue the story.although the setting and characters are totally different so i wont need to know the ending for the first one but thanks for offering.by the way thanks for inspiring me to make the sequel.your story was awesome so far.when are u gonna post the rest?i hope its soon cant wait.

by the way the story setting is another destroyed base thats been infected.but this time the base was an outpost on a newfound planet.oh and could u put me in your story as a pred.thanks.

All right here it is the first chapter.

AVPA2

Chapter 1

Marines:Shots buzzed past their heads,bodies lying everywhere."Come on push forward!"Screamed Arun."Sir we're giving it 100% thay're just destroying us!"Said Navgeet."Well give it 110%!"Replied Arun."AAAHHH"Screams were coming from everywhere!Suddenly everything disapeared,the scenery,the robots,everything but not everyONE.suddenly everything changed into a big metal room."Great we failed the training again!"."When are you people going to learn to work together!"Arun was furious."uh-oh we made him mad now!"said Navgeet.Suddenly a hologram appeared.A tall figure dressed in white and decorated with many ribbons medals and awards.Everyone stood at attention."Arun,recently we came upon a distress signal from an outpost on a newlyfound planet.we need you and your team to go check it out.General out.""all right everyone seems we've got our work cut out for us."he moved to the microphone."attention all units,all units prepare for combat get ready and head to the briefing rooms at once."

Predators:Everything was quiet in the ship.Leandros,Robi and several other preds were getting ready for a hunt.Leandros was nervous,he kept checking his gear over and over again.Robi came over to him."Leo take a chill pill we've done this a million times we're gonna be fine.besides ill be beside you the whole time."Robi said."yeah i guess your right he said calmer than before."suddenly their Leader entered the room."listen up everyone i've just been informed there are Xenos on the planet,and where there's Xenos there's Queens."The leader stated."Yes sir!"Everyone shouted.finally thay were ready,so they got to thair launch pods and typed in their seperate quordinates and launched.Outside Leo could see several unidentifiable craft heading for the same planet.

Aliens:Karan woke up.everyone else was working on their eggs.he went to guard the door.he noticed someone else allready guarding it."Hey got some more rom up there?"Karan asked."Yeah come on up cielings great."so why isn't everyone here?"Karan asked."oh them,yhey went on patrol and didn't come back."he said surprisingly calmly."well shouldn't we be alarmed or something what if we get attacked?!?."Karan asked surprised noone else was surprised or even alarmed."dont worry this has happend a million times.calm down."he said."All right im going to try to find them."Karan said leaving.

srry it's so short i had to redo it over again on short notice.i promise the next will be longer and better.

Namicole, Undefined, 16 years ago

i like how you show each sides point of View. and as im already a alien in two storys ill SPICE it up a little and be a Marine Charector name will be Rayne if you dont mind =)

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Very true, PRED

I have many good ideas but I don't want to share them because of that reason.

But back on yopic LMAO

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 16 years ago

I mean if you all want to actually write the thing up and do a decent job then. I'm all for that, and I'll help you out anyway I can, but when you just make these topics and have everyone post and get excited about it, and then junk the idea, well that wastes every one's time.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

I'm actually interested in taking time off one of my other projects and working on a Predator3.

Character name:Yeyinde Nihkou'te

height:6'12

weapons:amour is like the hero pred of avp same with wrist blades and spear, plasma caster is like Pred 1 and is around 6'10-6'11also armour has a gold tinge.
also I have 4 shrikens and a smart disk,spear gun, net gun asnd a maul that was forged using plasma.

to PREDATORv2 nah ive monitered Leandrose hese almost as active as i was. i could write a story and put a chaper up almost everyday but im afraid A. nobody would like my ideas and B. nobody would sign up for it. so i sign up for other peoples =))

concretehunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

can i coz i may be a little noob as people say but i am a blood thirsty pred

Waralien, Undefined, 16 years ago

Pretty good opening, though you may have started on strong, it was pretty good. I must say, the different perspectives is a nice change and yes I'll be coming out with more chapters. Oh yes, Id be honored if you included my character's name in a future chapter.

No the honours all mine.would you like to be an alien,pred,or marine?(im guessing you wanna be an alien but im asking just in case).ill put you in on the next chapter or if you want i could hold chapter 2 for your reply.

srry i couldn't wait for war aliens reply.i made him an alien ok?

anyways here it is chapter 2

Chapter 2

Marines:the marines waited attentively."sir we have intercepted a transmission"said the pilot."allright let us hear it allready"Arun said."yes sir the pilot said clicking a couple of buttons on the panel in front of him.then they heard a series of clicks and growls."static?"suggested Navgeet."that was no static"said the pilot."sir time to get into the drop pods"said a marine.they checked their gear before moving into the pods and launching.

Time:2 hours after launching pods
Place:Planet surface,small abandoned city

Arun got out of the pod along with Navgeet and 2 other marines."so what,this is it?"said arun expecting a war torn city."yeah i guess so" said Navgeet.suddenly they heard a scream coming from the other pods direction.they decided to head where the others were suppossed to land.finally they got there and were shocked to see everyone was slaughtered.one of them had two holes in him,almost as if some blades had sliced through his chest easily.another had something go right through him,and through the ship behind him too."whatever did this had some good equipment"said Navgeet."sir over here!said another marine.I think one's still alive!"he said.every one crowded around."he....*cough*..killed us...all!"he mumbled his last words.Navgeet looked araund and saw something black on a rooftop.suddenly another came.he aimed his gun at them but they ran away."sir did you see that!?!"He said horrified."affirmitive,come on let's follow them"said Arun.a couple of minutes later."You know once i heard about these guys who found about these 2 monsters on this planet and thay almost got killed,these guys Valdez and this other guy Roger were like the leaders and stuff.like us!and the last part I heard was when thay found a cross-species between the hunter and the alien thing."Said Navgeet nervously."what?you actually belive those urban myths?"Arun said."Hey sir did you ever get the feeling your bieng followed?"Said Navgeet."what are you scared?"Arun said in a teasing voice.

Predators:Leandros decided to inform the mothership of the unidentified craft.a couple of minutes later he was still waiting for a reply when suddenly out of the ship two drop pods came out.from the design of the ship he guessed it was soft meat.he decided to follow one of them.

Time:2 hours after drop
Place:40 metres from marine drop pod

leandros was only a bit farther from them so he cloaked and jumped to a roof.he was now standing right above them.he silently jumped down behind one and shoved his wristblades through his chest.all the marines jumped and started shooting everywhere.one managed to hit him.he screamed in horror.he shot his plasma cannon at one of the marines,it went through him and the ship behind him.finally he had slayed them all....all but one.he was abaut to finish him off when he noticed a few mor marines coming this way.he was wounded and couldn't take any more.he left...thinking the marine would die soon.he jumped to the roof.they surveyed the area then looked toward the roof.he looked and saw 2 aliens and a predator following them.he decided to follow them as well.Robi was still looking for Yeyinde,when he noticed 2 aliens and rushed for them but they ran fast.he followed them.Yeyinde woke up.he did'nt know what happend.he tried to move but he couldn't,he was strapped to the wall with a gooey substance.suddenly a facehugger jumped for him.he moved his head just in time.the face hugger ran splat into the wall and fell to the ground where he kicked it.he just had to wait for the rest to come.

Aliens:Karan ran smack into waralien!"hey where were you!"karan asked."i was on patrol!"he replied."well come on i got to show you something."a couple of minutes later they came upon a roof."look it's those beasts that captured us!"said Karan"Lets go warn the others he said!they ran fast when they ran into another alien."guys we captured a youtja come on!"the alien said.they ran toward the hive not knowing of the future or what was following them.

im still loving each sides point of view dude this is awsome. im now reading 3 storys and loving them all!!! (i dont think you got my post but i wanted to be a Marine as in the last to i was a alien)