EJJR, Undefined, 19 years ago

Dachande, I'm a huge predator fan and that is my goal with one of the Predator characters is to have one bad a** Predator. The character name for now is simply ROYAL PREDATOR, and he is over 8 feet tall so I think I got your wants covered.
AVPFREAK, in war there is no winner, so therefore everybody dies in the movie with the exception of Dutch and Lex to carry on a possible sequel but I'm considering having everybody die in my second draft.

Elijah Russell

Dachande, Undefined, 19 years ago

ok in the book avp:prey the predators name is dachande but ya read the avp books and make some movies on them please i bet people would like em

Death to all that challenge the mighty Dachande

then again maybe not its a wait and see thing

Iseijin, Undefined, 19 years ago

You know what I'm sick of watching in any Alien/ Predator movie (including AvP)? It's the humans; they're just in the way. Sure, in both the first Aliens and Predators movies it was a way to show the creatures' powers and the humans' feebleness but c'mon, that goat has been milked for a long time, it gets redundant after the umpteenth time. You would have thought humans would be smarter than to stick their noses where they don't belong, including playing god.
I mean, admit it, who were you REALLY cheering for? The humans? Or the creatures mutilating them? Many get a twisted grin on their faces when they see someone being ripped to pieces by something more powerful than them. Any AvP sequel should focus more on the Aliens and Predators themselves and their struggles against each other, because, c'mon, why else would anyone pay almost $10 to watch it? Not for the humans, I'll tell you that.

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

Iseijin, I like the way you think!

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

Thank you, just stating the obvious though. None of this is new, just needed to be revealed.

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

anyone read Elijah's screenplay yet? You should check it out I'd like to see it made into a movie.

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

shane73036.tripod.com/avp

i stand by basing the movies on the books

Has no one learned anything about basing movies off books? It's practically synonimous with a big pile of doggy doo-doo. Not everything that's in the book can be put in the movie and if it does then it's going to be horribly mutilated to fit within the time allowed. It's just going to end up a big disappointment for everyone; people are going to be like "Hey, that didn't happen in the book!" or "Why'd they take that part out?"
If the movie should be based on the books then instead of trying to follow word for word they should just get the main ideas and themes of ALL the books and get an original script that shows it.

Unfortunately I can't read the books because I'm far too busy with work and fixing this screenplay. However you're feedback is important so if you check the site and tell me what you would like then I'll try to fit it in.
Dachande, I am a pred fan which is why I created ROYAL PREDATOR who is a bad a** predator standing 8 feet tall.
Isaije (mispelled probably)
Unfortunately there has to be humans in the flick or else there's no emotional feel. There's 2 parts to a screenplay, the main plot and the emotion behind it.
While this is an action script I intended to have several messages throughout. Namely killing in the name of science, so Humans will be in the script. And also humans will never get tired of playing god, which is why I brought in the research facility as another "motto" of not doing it.
However... I will try to bring more scenes with the aliens and predators. Into the film. Anything else?

Ok, I can understand that humans HAVE to be brought in or else it's going to feel more like a documentary than anything else. It's just that giving humans quite a large role when they are really just a small spec in the AvP ecosystem is rather silly. It would probably be better to give humans more of a "backseat driver" kind of feel, I guess by now they would figure they have no chance to win against either Alien or Predator (certainly not both at the same time) so the next thing for them to do is to survive, basically put their tails between their legs and run. How unreal can the scene where the lone human gets to go inside the Queen's hive, kill her, and STILL make it out alive is? It just doesn't happen, sure it may sound dramatic but it's too unreal to consider. What the first Alien/Predator movies had is that humans were fighting to survive, not to win.

Right, my whole view on Alien vs Predator was that the creatures are fighting each other, and humans are basically caught in the middle.
Also when Lex goes into the hive by herself, she had slain several aliens and they knew she was a threat, and because the hive thrives to survive (hey that was a cool rhyme) they don't risk losin drones by attacking her, and they bank on using the facehuggers which are indispensable. Which is what I was trying to present.

Elijah Russell
http://elijahrussell.tripod.com/alienvspredator2
http://www.elijahrussell.uk.to

im still standing on movie based on book but then again others who havent read avp:prey wouldnt know the true power of dachande thats the legendary pred i was speaking of the pred
if you were to base the movie on the book then there would be alot of blood and it would show a predators true talent

iseijien you do have a point but that of what you are talking about was mostly the harry potter rubish no offense to potter or you seijien

iseijien you do have a point but that of what you are talking about was mostly the harry potter rubish no offense to potter or you seijien

If the humans are caught in the middle (humans have quite an odd habit for putting themselves in the middle of things, don't they?) then the movie should move from the outside/in. Let me explain; if the general idea (or the most popularized one) is the Alien/Predatorian war then it should start with that, that would be the ouside. The inside would be the humans trying to keep them away from where they are to protect themselves. The creatures would need large areas to fight in and the humans would have to try and keep them off those areas for their own safety, or at least trying to herd them away from it. If the Predators want the Aliens, mainly their Queen, then come and get it but you're going to have to duke it out somewhere else. I mean, imagine having humans trying to relocate something as immense and as aggresive as a Queen to another area, or another planet for that matter! It would be like a small oxymoron to the humans negative relationship with Aliens. Instead of the humans trying to kill her, they have to protect her long enough to keep the Predators' focus on her and not on the humans.
I see the link to your script, I'll read it and see what I think of it. Don't worry, authors are creatures whose gears of creativity are greased with words of helpful criticisim so you'll recieve no flames from me.

PS - No offense taken Dachande, I too think the Harry Potter movies were an absolute disappointment.

Dachande, if you read the script I think you'll be very happy with the role I've given the Predators.
Also, the Predators are not drawn to the Queen itself, a plot twist in the film is that they were sent to that facility to retrive ROYAL PREDATOR'S brother who was captured by Weyland-Utani which confirmed Lex's story. So Weyland-Utani sent a team to the arctic and with a submarine retrieved the Alien Queen, and the myth being that nothing can stop her if she can live through that.

Elijah Russell

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

You said that you would try to get it to FOX. Well how are you going to do that? Does anyone know anybody from FOX? I seriously want this movie to be made. The script is great.

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

shane73036.tripod.com/avp

I have a few contacts from someone here on the forums. But unfortunately last I checked Fox doesn't take unsolicited scripts, so that means I have to find an agent first which is what I've been trying to do for the last couple of months.

Elijah Russell

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

I like the script, very interesting, however...i do agree with what was said earlier about humans getting in the way. It is important to have them, but id like them to be more like witnesses and play a lil less role in the actual action. The humans completly f***'d it up for the predators in AVP. I wanna see what becomes of the predalien from the end as well as some new BA predators. ( pretty much like a "warrior" class as opposed to a "hunter" pred. with bigger and badder weapons than the ones we've seen.) I loved AVP, however i was bummed about one alien wipeing out two preds in the same 5 min. I wanna see single preds take on multiple aliens at once like in the comic books. These are just some thoughts of me and my friends. If u could fit any of that in, i think it would be awesome.
I liked the books too, just might be hard to combine the plots from the first movie.