Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

hi

Im Grid the killer Alien and Im happy with it

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

what's it about? i'd like to take a look.

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

shane73036.tripod.com/avp

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

What? who the heck is that guy?

EJJR, Undefined, 19 years ago

Brief Synopsis:
Lex Woods returns to civilization only to find that no one belives her story. She goes back to the working world while inside Weyland Industries they find a Predator in the Iraqi desert, confirming her story. Lex is then contacted for a search and rescue in the Sahara, and finds that she's been bullted to the whole time. Nomads attack the surface part of the facility which consists of many tents and an elevator shack. They are put down only to be followed by a devastating Predator attack. The surface team dies and the facility goes on lock down. For the moment the Predators are subdued and Lex explores the facility finding that the Queen has been recovered from the frozen waters of Antarctica, and they're breeding them for research. At this point they break out and slaughter the scientists and some guards. The rest of the survivors hold up in the armory, and then move out to the elevator room only to find its been secreted shut by the Aliens. The Xenomorphs now have the humans trap and they attack, taking many captured men for breeding, the Predators, eager for the hunt, break in and a fight ensues. A Predator dies in the battle, a female Predator who is accompanying her mate. This gives motive for the Predator to slaughter the rest of the Xenomorphs. Lex is informed by Dutch Schaefer, security general, of a back-up plan to hit a switch hid deeply in the hive which will send out a beacon for help as well as release a gas to subdue the Aliens. It's hidden deeply in the hive for the purpose that it is only to be a last resort (more motive added later). She goes on a solo mission to hit the switch and finds that deep in the hive the queen is missing but she manages to hit the switch. She p out and wakes up in the medical center. Everything is falling back in order, the scientists have rounded up the xenomorphs in the facility and are planning to take out the ones loose in the desert. The head scientist of the facility takes a special blood sample and finds that the gas has only mutated the Xenomorphs to be even stronger. Now the Xenomorphs break free again and this time only Dutch, Lex, and Jacob, the head scientist, are left alive. They escape into the desert accompanied by the last surviving Predator of a royal breed. He is over 8 feet tall! The group makes their way to the nearest town only to find that it is completely empty and that's the reason help never arrived. They realize they will not make it out of this alive and make a desperate plan to take on the hive. They set several traps around the area, and Lex is sent into the hive to find the queen. She encounters no resistance because they want her alive. She comes across the Queen and flames all the eggs as she runs for the exit. The Queen takes herself to destroy her and the Aliens attack at a feverish pace. Dutch, Jacob, and Predator are almost overcome but Lex makes it to the surface having succesfully lured the Queen. Unfortunately the group is out of ammo. Predator and Queen make a standoff. Queen is massive, but Predator is strong and the two battle to the death. In the end the Queen's strength and size pays off as Predator activates his bomb, Queen amputates his arm. Predator disobeys his rules of close combat and shoots the Queens head off with his caster. He tosses his amputated arm and self-destruct device into the hive, and he dies just before the bomb goes off. Dutch and Lex are the only one left alive. Back at civilization this is a huge loss for the Weyland Utani corporation, and they bank in on their last ace in the hole hoping to obtain another single Xenomorph for study. Their ace in the hole is the future ship: The Nostromo.

That's basically a brief plot summary. I'm in my second draft right now and I'll work on putting a site up for it.
If you want to read another work of mine feel free to check out my X-Men 3 script at http://elijahrussell.tripod.com
Thanks, tell me what you think of the plot.

Xenomorphose, Undefined, 19 years ago

Outstanding. You made this up? If you did, respects.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

Scar_Predator, Undefined, 19 years ago

Yeah hey EJJR you emailed me right?Said you don't have access.Did my email came to you?

daveberg-468x60.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

no offense but i'vE got a better idea, HOW ABOUT FOX NOT ATTEMPTING TO MAKE ANOTHER USELESS PIECE OF TRASH AND POLUTE THE SILVER SCREEN WITH A PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A MOVIE.

snakesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Trust me on this,
I got the fans in mind and I'm here to make a blockbuster.

Yeah, I made it up basically and I did get your e-mail Scar Predator.

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

you guys really think if theres a second movie it'll be better than the first? that hardly ever happens. only two sequels that surpassed the original spring to mind - aliens and terminator 2.

cammysig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

Hey, hey, hey... Comon' man! As long as its better than the first, I'll wach it!

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

ash, Undefined, 19 years ago

same ere

alien.jpg

i love it.

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

Okay here's the website:
http://elijahrussell.tripod.com/alienvspredator2

So what do you guys think of the sites?
http://elijahrussell.tripod.com/alienvspredator2

Dachande, Undefined, 19 years ago

ok i got another idea how bout after avp2 they start basing the movies on the books they would make more than ever and you would be able to see the true abilitys of a predator the heartlessness of predators and the pure fury of a ed off pred and even see the badest predator ever to walk surface the one who killed a xenomorph alpha with his hands that is how this predator got the name his name then you see him back in action watch over the tens as they hunt on a desert planet a wasteland only to see a human destroy the predator ship the survivors of the human attack which are some ed off preds then seek revenge and seek to spill not only xeno blood but that of human blood as well the predator that is watching over the hunt awakens in a human lab with 3 broken ribs only to see a teen pred known as tichinde standing over him ready to deliver the death blow

Death to all that challenge the mighty Dachande

the pred rips the leather restrainers that held him down to free a hand a twists tichindes hand and breaks it diabling the teen pred the predator breaks out of the leather and badly pounds tichindes face in then places his hand on tichindes head and *cracccck*tichinde is dead the predator knows tichinde broke many hunt rules there for must have been punished .... for more info read avp:prey the book hehehe kinda a cliff hanger

now they should base the movies on the books

i like ur site almost done reading the script.

who wins?