was RESIDENT EVIL:APOCALYPSE better then AVP Alien vs.Predator?

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

so RE2 had better then AVP

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

both by the same director and both rubbish. (in my opinion)

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

hummm i would say.......... res 1 then res 2 then avp

Been living on borrowed time so feck it if i die!

sigrich.jpg

well RE2 had a different director

nope all done by paul anderson. and he is an incompetent director.

sorry to sound hot headed, but i hate the guy, AVP was attrocious, res evil sent me to sleep.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Dave when you kept on telling me about how much you though AvP blew I went back this weekend and watched different scenes over and over agagin to break the movie down and I found this out. YOU ARE ABSOLUTY RIGHT. I read the book before I saw the movie and it was ten times better. I MEAN WHAT THE HELL WAS ANDERSON THINKING, putting 3 preds in instead of 5. He also made a laughing stock of the preds by making their mandibles open up 5 times more which looked really stupid. I could go down the list about the movie forever dave and I am on ur side 100%. We should just write out our own scrpit to set everything back to normal. lol what u think mate.

All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen

u both making a movie or something

well I liked RE2 lots of action :)

I agree with u grid. RE2 had a nice amount of action

All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen

ya had lots of monsters and zombies and a hot women kill @ss in the movie like Jill and Alice(as in Milla Jovovich and Sienna Guillory)

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

RES2 had more action, violence, and hot girls, but finally seeing avp made it better. i just like to see aliens and preds kick the outta each other no matter what plot, acting, or bad dialogue tries to make it bad.

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

shane73036.tripod.com/avp

thats true

i hear ya drone warrior, avp is indeed a terrible movie. so much room for improvement but anderson blew it. and i hated the res evil films too, they were boring. and believe me, if i had one chance at re doing avp, i'd do it for the fans!!

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

honestly. i've loved all of andersons movies. mortal kombat, resident evil 1, AvP, event horizon.. i own them all on DVD or VHS.

well, each to their own. event horizon was the only one i could stomach.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

resident evil was a good movie.
resident evil: apocalypse was cr*p
avp is worth to see and buy.

THE ALIEN PLOUGE:
WE ARE BOURNE WHEN ONE OF YOURS DIES.
WE ARE A LIVING DISASTER.
WE ARE THE APOCALYPSE FROM SPACE!!!!!!

i fell asleep during res evil. it bored me.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

predwatcher420, Undefined, 19 years ago

You know all u egg heads that diss this movie obviously don't think about the new age. Yes i agree that the pred face was a little messed up, but in the same sense it made the pred look more evil. It probably wasnt the easiest thing making those damn pred suits and if i recall there was more than three. if we base everything of the books hell every movie that has a book would plummit. RE2 was pretty good but i say AVP was a lot better. If they make a second one then im sure that there will be more preds if u impatient people would just relax. But on more of a negative side it ed me off they killed of 2 preds that fast. im sorry but those preds would have lived a lot longer than those dumbass aliens.

I just like RE2 for great action and hot chicks and AVP like it Alien and Pred fight each otherto death and I just sit and watch happy :)

Dachande, Undefined, 19 years ago

we are not bad for expressing our opinions we all have different opinions like most of us agree avp ed but not all of us agree on how the next avp movies should be made

Death to all that challenge the mighty Dachande

predwatcher -

we're all here to express our own thoughts and ideas on how we feel about aliens and predators - not liking the avp movie does not make anyone an 'egghead' i myself (as i keep droning on) hated the movie, the novel was far superior and actually had more than three predators in it - five to be exact, plus, it seems to be a trend with you predator fans to whine about the deaths of chopper and celtic, here's the deal -

chopper was pre-occupied with lex, he didn't have a clue that the alpha alien was anywhere near him - hence a quick death. celtic pred was too arrogant, he tried it on with grid alien and even had the upper hand, but alas, pride got in the way and he appeared to be quite cocky in just walking up to grid when the net gun had been fired, not a wise move, cost him his life. aliens own. beleive that. preds one on one with aliens without weapons are going down.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron