DOMININCE

predator_1, Undefined, 16 years ago

ALIEN PREDATOR HUMAN PREDALIEN.
Wich is more dominent.

I say PREDATOR!!!!

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

A pred alien is the same thing as an alien.

ScarredShadow, Undefined, 16 years ago

Its Fair Game. We have seen in each movie that each species is capable of killing one another. In my opinion the chain goes Alien Kills Human, Predator Kills alien. But it could go anyway personally the only one that is most unlikely is human killing a Predator. Personally I think the predator has Dominance. But as I said its FAIR GAME.

Kidd, Undefined, 16 years ago

-frowns upon you- You creatures fight us on our planet, I say we humans are more dominant. LOL! jk

Well really, have a xeno-queen on earth that no one knows about, over time, the xenomorphs will take over, for after all, they are weapons. They kill anything and everything that has an heart beat.

BE FOR REAL KIDD. Humans .........NNNNNNOOOOOOO WWWWWWWAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, but atleast I gave you my honest answer. I do believe the Xenomorphs are more dominant. -nods- Again, they are weapons.

I would have to agree with you halfway Kidd. Aliens are weapons but when we saw the Preds taken down those preds were Unblooded so they are weaker. But what we will see in AVPR for the first time is a Blooded Veteran Predator taking on aliens. In the trailer we have seen Wolf hoisting two aliens up at once. Or manhandling them at once.

Yes, I did see those three unblooded hunters killing a whole bunch of xenomorphs, but what would you think if they did not have that nuke, or if they had a whole hunting party? You know they surely are not going to blow that nuke while some of their brethren are still fighting.

Also, the number of xenos that the three were fighting, I'm sure that they needed 'time' to gather that many hosts to make up such an army.

Thats true you make a valid point there Kidd. I don't know. Are you talking about the flashback. Well either way don't forget Anderson directed it. LOL.
I have no clue but then again Scar wasn't with Celtic and Chopper were killed so how would he have known they were dead. But he still nuked the pyramid. The only reason I bring this up is because Scar wasn't with Chopper and Celtic when they ambushed Max, Weyland and Lex. Thats the only thing I can bring up.

Also remember in that flashback a whole Aztec civilization was there. In Sebation's story he said "An entire civilization was wiped out overnight."

Yea... I was talking about the Flashback, my bad. Now. I do believe what you say, but that is one on one combat and also tactics.

Scar, he was killing xenos right to left with his plasmacaster. Why was he doing so good at it? Grid and his crew, where they were at, they had to go through that hallway to reach him, so the predator had the advantage.

Those three predators in the flashback however, it was 'give it your all.' The trio (predators) really did not have any major advantage except being on the high ground, high-tech weaponry, and skill. The xenos only had the numbers, which over powered them.

I am not going to talk about the ending of AVP. -shakes head-

COME on. If predator could last so long with arnald . And hes got the gear.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

The Alien is a living virus. That is the worst kind you can get, because a virus isn't supposed to be alive to begin with. With enough infestation around an area then you are almost hopeless unless nuclear weapons are involved.

Aliens and Predators are evenly matched, both having their advantages and disadvantages over eachother.

Saint, Undefined, 16 years ago

Realisticly speaking, the predators take it. Humans; well we all know humans just don't stack up when it counts for tha most part. But the reason i put preds above aliens is because the preds use tha aliens in their blooding rituals. that means they cuoldn't possibly consider aliens that ultimate prey, from a logical point of view. Why put an unblooded warrior up against the ultimate prey in their very first hunt? The alien is a very good test of training and a good way to prove themselves, BUT, cannot considered superior or equall to a predator.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

The predators do use the aliens in their bloodrig ritual, but not a whole hive, just about as many as there are predators, and well the aliens sometimes kill them even in that case, which is pretty good for a virus.

I agree with death. but one on one. my moneys on preds!!!