Fighting syles

Saint, Undefined, 16 years ago

I know many predators try to fight in close combat in most situations. I was wondering, what do you think tha predators have in ways of fighting styles. You think there's maybe one general style that's slightly changed by clans or there a many different styles, like we have?

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

It would be kind of ridiculous to see a Predator going Bruce Lee on an Alien's ass... but I don't see why they can't have different styles of fighting techniques. That would also mean some different rules amongst clans, ways of using a close-combat weapon, etc.

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

hmmm... a Predator doing bruce lee... sounds cool...
back on topic: I reckon that that they would only use thier fighting styles on eachother during sparring matches or fights to the death, or on other prey that have similar fighting styles to themselves.
e.g. us.

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

Here is a topic i made some time ago that might help your topic alittle.

HEre

Saint, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yeah fighting stances often do depend on styles most of the time. I'm thinkin there are different things for predators of different sizes and backgrounds. Like more bower hits for larger preds for example, and sensible things like that.

Magma_Lair, Undefined, 10 years ago

Predators study their prey and base there fighting styles on how their prey defends them self. This is why in Predator 1 the Predator has a very abstract Vietnamese style of fighting, because the prey are fighting like Americans (and we all know which technique would win) where in Predators they have a more 'hunting' approach to their combat. Although the Predators (well most) don't really care what happens to their prey, they still respect their prey and give them a chance. After all does a solider really learn from rounding up wolfs and gunning them down? I believe this is why the Predator in number one didn't kill people with no weapons. Also this would explain what the predator did to Hanzo; how he sort of agrees to fight in a style that would give them both honor.

So basically a Predator would go Bruce Lee on people's asses if it was the necessary style. :)

-Bloo-, Undefined, 10 years ago

Completely disregard my old post - I agree with the post before this, and I also like to think they're like snakes when fighting each other. Still slow moving to be efficient, but faster than lightening when making a strike.

ciaosarah, Undefined, 10 years ago

In this way, the cheap nike free run market loses customers, cheap nike free run sneakers high-quality programming cheap nike free run shoes for men loses profits and only speculators get the money. cheap nike free run running shoes Each year, Gong's company produces one men's nike free run children's drama with men's nike free run shoes more than a million yuan of investment. "But so many rivals men's nike free run sneakers make children's drama with only hundreds of thousands men's nike free run trainers of yuan. women's nike free run red men's nike free run cheap They price their show the same as ours or even men's nike free run wholesale higher, and parents wholesale nike free run don't know which is better for their kids," wholesale nike free run for men he explains. wholesale nike free run uk In second-and-third-tier cities, Gong and his team where to buy nike free run often discover copycat posters and products related to their work, but he can do nothing to stop the rip-off merchants. Government-backed arts organizations, on the other hand, begin on a much stronger financial footing. Ji Xiaolan, a singer and the president of the Shanghai Hailin Jazz Orchestra, says what bothers her and fellow presidents of private troupes is lacking government support.