Alien5 or Predator3?

The-Wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

Tell us what you'd rather see and why.

---

I'll start. I'd rather see on more very sucessful Predator movie to catch up with the Aliens. I think they have enough compared to the Predator films.

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 16 years ago

Predator because I would like to see how they would continue the franchise.

daveberg, Yautja, 16 years ago

Niether. Why? Because they get worse with every installment. Let the franchises rest in peace.

tropic, Yautja, 16 years ago

dave,did you read about robert rodriguez version of pred 3?he had some great ideas.

killswitch, Yautja, 16 years ago

lol none also, as my favourite element of both franchises has been exposed and raped. The unknown factor is one of the main reasons the alien franchise started of so interesting and scary .. Great horror

Rez officially ended that. i dont see were the alien franchise could go without being regarded as a spin off. i talked before about an alien prequal with shoprastine, predators and the creation of the alien race (Or evolution) but in order to maintain continuity with other elements of the franchise, it couldnt include humans and therefore would be regarded as a cheap, crappy, comic book, childish spin off ...... the older alien fans that appreciated the original would more than likely turn a blind eye to the concept

....---

As for predator, dont really care . il read you guys opinions on that

Skull-Taker-101, Yautja, 16 years ago

Predator 3? Well, they've used the Jungle, they've used the City, so where else is left for them to hunt?

It would have to be somewhere warm with a lot of cover, so that they could hunt. The cover part rules out the desert, maybe in a small town?

But then again it'd be the whole AVP2 in Texas thing all over again.

I don't really see anywhere for a sequel to take place, except maybe for in space...

Skull-Taker-101, Yautja, 16 years ago

Predator 3? Well, they've used the Jungle, they've used the City, so where else is left for them to hunt?

It would have to be somewhere warm with a lot of cover, so that they could hunt. The cover part rules out the desert, maybe in a small town?

But then again it'd be the whole AVP2 in Texas thing all over again.

I don't really see anywhere for a sequel to take place, except maybe for in space...

(Dude that rhymed)

Secret_Hero, Yautja, 16 years ago

In my post/reply, I'd rather like to have a Predator 3. In which the storyline will be that the Predators have encountered the Space Jockey and learned about the Xenomorphs.

The History of the Predators of they first to met mankind and how they take an experiment of the Xenomorphs and made "The Hunt" for their Trophies to be kept.