AvP-R Characters

Venom, Yautja, 16 years ago

In the trailer it shows the main predator The Wolf, and most likely the main xenomorph the 'hybrid'. But it also shows many of the towns characters. How do you guys think they will develop as characters during the movie.

The-Wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

I'd lke to see the movie get personal with one of the other Aliens in the movie like AvP did with grid. Just to show ones better or an Alpha. Kinda like an Alien along side the Predalien but not literally.

Venom, Yautja, 16 years ago

yeah, i think the predalien might nbe the dominant one in the film, yet i would really like to see an alpha. Also im looking forward to the begining were the pred alien slaughters stuff on the ship, i think it may show potential as the lead alien though.

Solo_Predv2, Yautja, 16 years ago

About the characters, I would like to see an acual personality like u saw wit Riply threw the alien movies. that would be nice not just Lex from AVP. And it would be nice if like in Aliens the main character has a lover. In aliens it seems to me Like Riply Liked Frosty (pretty sure that was his name havent seen it in a wil i juts remembr tha.

Also knowing that there is a daughter in the movie im guessing they got that idea from Aliens by Riply's Realattoinship With Newt.