your guys thoughts

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

mainly a decided to make a topic to see what everyone thinks about not having a queen in this film and having her repalced by a predalien.

personaly i dont really like the thought of having a predalien in the second film of the franchise but i was just woundering what do you guys think?

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

I wouldn`t really call it a franchise (by no means actually), and i wouldn`t say that the predalien is a replacement for the queen. It would have been good to see the queen again, but i don`t mind not seing her, great alien films have been made without a queen too. But i really don`t like that predalien`s attitude!

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 16 years ago

I really really like the idea. I mean we need something new. It kind of reminds me of the original Alien. Even though there was only one alien, there wasn't a queen, and I don't know I just like how they are being different. Every single film after the original had a queen in some form, its good to know this one will be different. Another difference worth mentioning is the whole "Earth" thing. Now that makes me happy. But the point is, yeah, as long as the Predalien's desgin is decent, and so far it looks very nice.

Saint, Undefined, 16 years ago

I'm alread tired of seeing the queen, because SHE NEVER GETS KILLED DIRECTLY!! everytime she gets pulleed into a no-air environment and the "heroes" of the movie get lucky. At least with a predalien there's a more like chance of an old fashioned battle-to-the-death between "giants".

But personally I would have just been fine without some super enemy. Just the badass predator, with many crazy fight scenes with regular drones and human soldiers and him making it out alive. Well made, of course.