How much do you love the Wolf?

The-Wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

I've went through many AvP forums and one thing for sure is that alot of Alien fans arn't happy about the Wolf killing many Aliens in AvP Requiem. It gets worse when Predator fans mention the idea of the Wolf surviving. I say it must annoy alot of Alien fans but weren't the Predator fans annoyed with AvP? May I remind everyone that many Predator will be slaughtered by the Predalien.

The ultimate question is wether or not you would like to see the Wolf survive..

My thoughts are why not. Its never been done before. I love the Wolf. Very badass and terrorfying. And shouldn't we have a versus film where someone wins that isn't humans?

Lets here what every has to say.

tropic, Yautja, 16 years ago

well the aliens killed the preds easily in avp,so i think the wolf will even the score,BY BLOWING THE SHIT OUT OF GUNNISON,and kickin some ass along the way.

Kidd, Yautja, 16 years ago

Humans not winning? Hey now, Earth is our territory, we should keep them off our planet so that we can live on...

Well, that was done in Terminator 3. The humans lost to the machines on Judgement Day, but then it will continue on what it has been.

Now, going by what I know with the AVP Franchise, the Aliens took over Earth, but that happened so many years later, in the comics, I do believe.

This new AVP movie coming out, I wouldn't care who wins between humans and yautjas, because Lex and Scar teamed up together, making the Predators an unlikely ally to us humans. We humans, however, will do anything to protect our way of life. We feel as if the Predators will rule over us so we have to defend ourselves against them, for after all, they prey on us.

I think the outcome of the predators winning this movie will be no different from the humans winning. People however love characters that they understand. Yautja and Xenomorphs, most people do not understand (except for the fans) them so they might prefer humans to win more over than the other two races.

That is what I think. Not assuming the best or the worse of it.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 16 years ago

I think its justified, as you said, the predators in avp basically got spanked by the aliens, so its nice to see the aliens get what is coming to them, Now we get to see what a truely experienced predator can do! As for people winning, ah people win in every movie, it would be nice to see the humans out of the picture for once.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Yautja, 16 years ago

i want the wolf to live and alien fans have no right crying about the wolf killing a few bunch of new born aliens cus hes a expirenced predator did anyone see the acid scars on his face?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

the humans CAN`t become extinct in this movie, therefore the planet does not get archinfested (yeah, i made that word up), therefore they get to keep their planet, therefore they win. It is absolutely impossible at that time for the aliens to win the battle, because that ould affect the franchise. But even so, for once, i`d like to see the predator walk up to the ship, and leave without falling and dying... That would mean that at least the humans weren`t the only ones to win the battle, like in all the former movies...

If the Wolf survives it doesn't mean mankind is doomed. The Predators would clean up the mess and continue to hunt the Earth like they've been doing for centuries.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

Killa, no alien fan is crying about whatever happens, unless ofcourse they are around 11... What i dislike already is the year this movie is set in, if the action was happening sometime after Alien Rez, then there would have been more possibilities, but as the only possibility is that the aliens get wiped out, at least it`s the predator that kills them. I hope at least that this time the predator lives, becausebecause the last three hunts that took place on earth failed miserably and it the way things are looking makes me wonder how there are still so many preds alive, if they always hang around their prey just enaugh that the pray can kill them!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

Personelly, I actually like that the Wolf kills many Aliens (major Alien fan. Right here. Saying this.) because,

1. They, the Predators, were sort of embarassing in AVP.
  2. The Aliens sort of 'dominated' in AVP, as many of you said.
  3. He's what a Predator should be, and maybe more.

It's not that I prefer Predators over Aliens in this situation, it's just that I really want to see a new Predator on the scene that dominates the battle and doesn't involve Danny Glover or Arnold Swartzchaneggar. I also don't think that it's unfair. This Predator's a long-time veteran, and killing is what they're trained in.

I love you Bloo. There needs to be more Alien fans like you out there.

Stalker, Yautja, 16 years ago

I personally don't see The Wolf's abilities to hunt & kill the aliens as unfair, it's pure experience & skill. The directors actually stated that despite what many may think, they are alien fans, & are not trying to make them appear weak in the film.

The Wolf has probably been hunting aliens for many centuries, so it's no surprise that he would have developed many useful tactics for eliminating them.

Whats your thought on if the Wolf survives or not?

Grid, Yautja, 16 years ago

Im an alien fan and to tell you the truth I dont care if Wolf dies or not atleast the predalien kills mostly all the predators in the ship.

Saint, Yautja, 16 years ago

Personally, I'd like to see a Pred film where the hunter survive in the end and leaves with the victory of the hunt.

daveberg, Yautja, 16 years ago

Personally, I'd like to see Ripley bitch slap both the aliens and predators, because, let's face it, she is the ultimate hero.

I truly believe she'd take out the Wolf. Why? for no other reason than it's Ripley. She's a survivor and knows how to get the job done.

Come on now, Ripley just keeps getting lucky and tha's the only reason she kept surviving.

DeathLocks, Yautja, 16 years ago

True Dat Saint...lol

daveberg, Yautja, 16 years ago

I Wouldn't say going back into an alien infested HIVE to save Newt was lucky, I'd say that was extremely brave. I wouldn't say it was luck seeing Ripley strap herself into a power loader and take on a queen alien, the woman has nerves of steel and is cool under pressure, the perfect combination for taking on both Aliens and predators.

She's the real article.

Agreed. It'll get ridiculous if she survived every movie let alone be in all of them. Thats why I found Alien3 intereting.

Why would Riply be in Alien vs Predator Requiem anyway?

Yes but braverly doesn't transferinto skill. Bravery will often enough save a man if his LUCK holds out. She's got balls, I'll give her that much, but she was just in a good position. In the hive she had the eggs as hostages and if she couldn't have gotten to the loader the queen would have destroyed her. No way she could stack up to a predator.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

Why not? Harrigan did. Dutch did.

To me, Aliens are the scarier ones. A lot more horrifying in look, acting as zombies at times. They have this nature, this look and this feeling they give to you that nothing else can. They don't care if you're pregnant or hurt or not, they still treat you the same as they would anyone else.

What she used wasn't luck, it was good thinking. You say she has no chance against a Predator. I don't think she would do that badly. There's no doubt that there is a chance that she would get killed, but she would definitely put up a fight.

Besides, she has taken on countless Aliens over her period of time, plus two Queens - one she fought on the outside, and one she fought on the inside. Are you to say that Aliens aren't a Predator's equal?

It's what you do that makes you a hero. She has definitely proved that she is one, more than once, I think she would have a chance.