new avp-r trailer

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

http://www.filmweb.no/trailere/article140727.ece

i cant get it too work because i havent got the new version of quicktime and it says i have to pay for it :( so i'll keep looking till i find another site with it. enjoy.

EDIT: nevermind its loading... very slowly now. i'll post again or edit after i seen it.

EDIT...AGAIN: just seen it, it looks good but they cut out the facehugged and the dead body hanging from the tree bit :(

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Wow. If this doesn't get people's hopes back up again.. ..I don't know what will. It looks amazing. Predalien looks badass in the new scene of it roaring at the Predator. It looks very Alien and Predator like at the same time. Looks great! The father and son hunting.. Needless to say the father and the son gets chestbursted. And someone gets skinned. I love it.

tropic, Undefined, 16 years ago

agreed,the trailer looks amazing,the population countdown is very clever,and the film actually looks pretty creepy.the "there are no monsters" scene is great

Yes. I love it! I don't think any of the movies have ever captured this kind of feel to it. Its defanetly alot more horrific and creepy. Its very exciting. It makes me want to see how every thing settles to the climax of the movie.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

agreed.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Damn, looks awesome, really looks like doth alien and predator, yes, damnit, amazing, yes, yes, i don`t care who slaughters who as long as it`s done in style! Wooohooooo, i`m shaking right now, i asume that because it`s cold, but it could be excitement!

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

I downloaded it from AVP Galaxy earlier today, it's easily the best trailer released so far in my opinion, as it really gives a better glimpse into the town of Gunnison & the characters of the film, which I have actually started to like already.

Some of the scenes such as the father & son running through the forest & the alien rising up behind the marine through the car window looked fantastic, & I can't wait to see what else is in store.

The fact that in one scene it showed Kelly & her daughter playing with their dog in the yard also seems to hint towards a possible return of the runner, which I am very eager to see.

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 16 years ago

Agree with you there Stalk, best trailer so far, although I didn't bother to watch the green band trailer due to its shitty quality.

Some great new scenes in this one, can't wait for the new movie.

Venom, Undefined, 16 years ago

I know your eager to see a runner stalk, but dam if they show a dog being bursted that would just be horrible. Other than that this trailer is pretty awsome, bah i dont care wahat rating it is im getting in the movies, even if i have to batter through security, and stealing a ticket!!!! (lol)

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

Well they've already got a little boy being chestbursted, compared to that I think a dog being bursted would be fairly tame, & since the film will be rated R, I doubt they'll be pulling any punches.

daveberg, Undefined, 16 years ago

I watched it frame by frame - love the bit where the guys shine their torches on the chestburster!

To be a party pooper, i'm still not getting the 'vibe' yet from these trailers, film just doesn't look 'Dark' enough for me. But hey, come January, i'll give you my full thoughts.....

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 16 years ago

Completely agree with you Dave. The new trailer is great, and the movie looks good, but I'm still very skeptical.

Hopefully the new movie will have at least some sort of character development in this movie. In AvP I don't think anybody gave a rats ass if they lived or died. There was no emotion what so ever.

But, I guess we'll have to wait until December.

daveberg, Undefined, 16 years ago

It's just a little deja vu if you know what I'm saying. We've seen all this before, everyone jumped out of their underwear when we knew AVP was on the way, and look where it left us - high and dry. I'm just saving a little face, keeping a little something back this time, just in case....

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

There's one thing I hate of these trailers. That the human community seems so peaceful, almost like some screwed up disney movie. What I loved in alien and predator movies was that they showed the dark side of human relations as well, not just happy living. Not at all, just think of Predator 2 and the conflicts. I hope I can see that in AvP2 or otherwise it becomes pure utopia at the beginning.

But again I'm an antihuman so... lol

Stalk: it's ok to chestbust kids but if they touch the dog I'll kill everyone <.

MrXeno, Undefined, 16 years ago

I really hope the human community there is going to be peaceful and full of happiness, because i want to see all that go away when xenos and preds fu*ks up their life and bring terror and hell upon those who wanted this happiness and peace to continue. I want to see death, sadness, blood and many more bad things (except the blood) from these people... Because i love to see optimistic people live thru hell which changes their view of a happy life when they had a happy peaceful life. So yes, i hope there will be lots of happy scenes from the so called peaceful human community in that movie at the beginning.

But i want to see the movie anyway, no matter what the trailers show.

Very good point but happiness within human society is a myth lol

Even though I call the process you just described as "growing up" when seeing the bad things of the world, feel the pain and losses, but we both should shut up now lol

Happy scenes makes me to press fastforward from the remote... Too bad you can't do that in the movies...

MrXeno, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hell, the xenos and the Preds have been thru all that in the other movies when losing their friends or family members in the other movies when they thought everything was going to be positive when doing theirs, such as hunting and making a wonderful hive... Until those humans came and did theirs. Now it's the xenos and preds time to ruin their happiness (the humans) in that movie... even though it have happen a lot in the other movies, but their life didn't seem so damn perfect then... Which is nice though.

Fast forward button from the remote? Hell i agree, i want to press that button anytime when seeing happy scenes in movies like those or others... But when the sad, depressive, gory and hellish scenes for humans comes, i want to press the slow-mo button.

Predatoress, I don't think you can find much violense in a small rural town. .. Unless there was Aliens spreading through it and causing violense which introduces the military into the situation. Thats the concept of the movie.

I come from a little village and I know there is as much violance in there than in big cities. It just happens in homes. That's why I don't believe in images of having these great families playing with a dog, a man teaching a boy hunting and so on. It may happen but like I said, it's too disney -like to be believable to me.

But again aliens and predator comes to save my day in the movie...

Come to a samll town in rural North America. Its not perfectly like how it is in the movie but its not violent. Remember this isn't Finnland, its Colorado USA. lol. I wouldn't know what its like there is all I'm saying.

lol USA is more violent country than Finland, you know.

But enough of arguing, some people likes to see people live happily, and the other knows the reality rofl j/k Just pointing out at least one thing to criticize what I found from the trailers since everyone are fuzzing how good and perfect it is.